Wolf Hall & Bring up the Bodies

If you'd like to learn more about Nat's return to the RSC and how to obtain tickets, please click here...

RSC

Translate

Login / Logout

Our number of visitors so far: 5637055
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Man of Many Faces

Re:Man of Many Faces 13 Aug 2007 10:28 #1109382310

;) That's weird, because I don't think he looks Asian at all..-...... But now that you mention it, I could sort of imagine that if I stretch my immagiantion lol!!!!!!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Man of Many Faces 14 Aug 2007 00:11 #1109382313

Hi Ya Jumaolster: :cheer:

Go to the "Galleries" section and check him out on the BBC Breakfast program. Now can you see it? Jessika wrote in the previous thread that he played the role of a half-Asian before.

Louise
Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

Re:Man of Many Faces 15 Aug 2007 21:28 #1109382331

I agree, there is a lovely Asian cast to his looks, especially his eyes. Very nicely put together face :) "Exotic" looks, some might call it.
The picture of him as a small boy in suit and tie (how cute is that) in the Gallery reminds me so much of one of my sons at that age, who happens to be half Chinese :) That pic could almost be the same little kid. Huge slightly almond dark brown eyes, and such a friendly little face, too. :)

Re:Man of Many Faces 15 Aug 2007 23:42 #1109382333

Hello UNF:

Nat definitely has an exotic look. From your description your son is a lovely looking kid. :)

Louise
Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

Re:Man of Many Faces 30 Aug 2007 07:14 #1109382456

This is very interesting. Although I never thought of Nat as Asian looking exactly, I can see it, yes. And not surprising, because I think of him in many ways, as the least typically English of the British actors. I have always seen him as very Mediterranean. And in David, towards the beginning, still with his sheep, right before he accepts Goliath's sword - he turns to the camera - dark eyes aflame with the passionate knowledge of his destiny and one feels that wow, this is what David really must have looked like. So, Middle Eastern, also.

There's so much more I want to say about this, but I'm not sure this is the right place. I'm finding my way around here. I'm a bit confused, this is "Private chit chat" which I assumed was just for personal things to share about ourselves. But this interesting piece was here and just I just had to comment on it. So, I'll go to one of the other forums to continue.
Alexandra

"The least I can do is speak out for those who can't speak for themselves". - Jane Goodall

Re:Man of Many Faces 23 Oct 2007 17:04 #1109382805

• MINA
  • Missing my beloved Kevin Tod Smith...
E eu que pensava que era a única que via traços asiáticos no rostinho do Nat!:lol: Well, I will try to translate my Portuguese..." I was thinking that I was the only person that look Asian features in his face (in his very beautiful face...)!" :woohoo:
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds