Oldish "new" radio play

More
07 May 2006 07:03 #1109379395 by webmistress
Oldish "new" radio play was created by webmistress
Dear all,

Did my job again ;) And I know that our audiophile friends will be thrilled to hear that there's another radio play to be added to Nat's massive list of audios.

Found this one with Nat...

A ROOM WITH A VIEW
A BBC 4 radio play. With Cathy Sara, Gary Cady, Sheila Hancock, Julia McKenzie, John Moffatt, Stephen Moore and Barbara Jefford.
Written by E. M. FORSTER, dramatised in 4 parts by David Wade. Glyn Dearman (Producer)
  • Part 1: Miss Honeychurch. First broadcast on June 11, 1995
  • Part 2: Good Men and Violets. Lucy witnessed a murder. First broadcast on June 18, 1995
  • Part 3/4: A Proposal And A Bathing Party. First broadcast on June 25, 1995.
  • Part 4/4: The Triumph of Phaeton. Lucy is engaged to Cecil Vyse yet haunted by visions of George Emerson. First broadcast on July 2 1995.

• Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
    ~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    10 May 2006 20:28 #1109379418 by Sina
    Replied by Sina on topic Re:Oldish "new" radio play

And I know that our audiophile friends will be thrilled to hear that there's another radio play to be added to Nat's massive list of audios.

Ooh you are absolutely right, dear webmistress!!!:laugh:

Did a bit of research myself and was utterly surprised to find it for sale (well, sort of) on amazon.co.uk!!!

Please have look at this site .

Who'd have thought that we are (hopefully) able to lay our hands on this little gem...:woohoo:

Sina

Post edited by: Sina, at: 2006/05/10 22:34

More
    09 Jul 2006 17:59 #1109379598 by webmistress
    Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Oldish "new" radio play
    Got it and currently working on a review... Ta for the hint. Found some other "newish oldish stuff" today, but am not quite sure if it is really Nat doing this audio... anyway: If I can find out more about I'll tell you ASAP.

Cheers!

webmistress :silly:

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
    ~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
    11 Jul 2006 12:52 #1109379608 by Sina
    Replied by Sina on topic Re:Oldish "new" radio play

Got it and currently working on a review...

*Excellent* webmistress!!! I'm waiting in anticipation!

With the kind help of a dear friend I was able to lay my hands on a copy too! :cheer:

Found some other "newish oldish stuff" today, but am not quite sure if it is really Nat doing this audio... anyway: If I can find out more about I'll tell you ASAP.

Oh, that's even better!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hmm... would that be an audiobook or another radio play, I wonder...?
    I'm too curious, I know... ;)

Sina

Moderators: webmistress
    Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

We use cookies and fonts from outside this website Read our Policy