William Hill Radio

More
30 Jan 2007 13:15 #1109380582 by Tane
William Hill Radio was created by Tane
Good Day All,
A reminder to go on to the William Hill website today.
I have been listening to Nat this morning. So lovely.
I have enjoyed hearing him talk about the horses.
It is nice to hear him as himself, not acting.
Conversing about what interests him.
I am in the US - I love British accents,
so I could listen all day. So charming.
Tane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2007 02:21 #1109380585 by TERRILOVE
Replied by TERRILOVE on topic Re:William Hill Radio
I had to work all day, and by the time I had a chance to get online, I think it was already February there, already Wednesday so I don't think I can hear Nat on it at all.
All I'm hearing on it is Simon, not Malcolm.
So tell me how it was...I tried, I really tried to tune in but with the time difference and my work schedule-it doesn't seem to be working.
:(

More
31 Jan 2007 05:38 #1109380586 by Gitti
Replied by Gitti on topic Re:William Hill Radio
Hi everyone,

yesterday I was listening to Nat in the William Hill radio show. I don't know anything about horses or horse running. But listen to Nat was pure joy.
Sometimes Nat was so exited, I think he really love horse running.

Gitti:kiss:

More
31 Jan 2007 06:40 #1109380587 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:William Hill Radio
Hello¬° To my something it passed me seemed, also I worked all the day and I did not have the luck to listen to Nat. Besides in my work they control us Internet and could not connect the radio station neither. We will have to wait for another opportunity to be able to listen its marvelous voice.
Amparo. :blush:

More
31 Jan 2007 12:22 #1109380588 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:William Hill Radio
All the horsey stuff made a slight whistling noise as it went over my head :evil: but it was very nice to hear Nat, especially being himself - very natural and unassuming, chatting away and obviously in his element! It seemed to me that he takes a very professional and 'scientific' approach to the whole thing, and not necessarily agreeing with other pundits which, judging by the results, obviously works!

What was especially nice was his mention of Jessy's having done such a good job with this site, that that was why he'd decided to make it official... and that if people were keen enough to look it up to find out about him, then he felt he should reciprocate by contributing. He said a "Thank you very much" because they are the people who, in a way, get him the jobs. B)

Pixie

More
01 Feb 2007 01:09 #1109380594 by TERRILOVE
Replied by TERRILOVE on topic Re:William Hill Radio
I hope we are helping get him the jobs....
B)
Hopefully next time he's on a UK radio link, I'm off and can listen instead of being stuck at work without internet radio....
Well, maybe next time.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

We use cookies and fonts from outside this website Read our Policy