William Hill Radio

More
04 Feb 2007 03:21 #1109380615 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:William Hill Radio
webmistress wrote:

I think that there's a good chance that members of this site will have something to listen :woohoo:

Cheers!

webmistress

Oh please please please!! I'm still working out the kinks in the new laptop and missed it.

Auriga B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2007 04:42 #1109380616 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Found on Youtube
Getting an email answered by Nat Parker

The video is pointless, but the audio is from the William Hill radio show.. It touches on our lovely webmistress.

Oops.. I meant to put this under the William Hill topic.

Post edited by: Auriga, at: 2007/02/04 06:48

edit: which is what I did :silly:

Post edited by: webmistress, at: 2007/02/04 08:53

*courtsey* :)

Post edited by: Auriga, at: 2007/02/04 11:36

More
04 Feb 2007 12:15 #1109380621 by Joyce
Replied by Joyce on topic Re:Found on Youtube
You are right, Auriga, the video is absolutely pointless !

Anyone hoping to see Nat walking up my garden path will be disappointed.

My DVD Recorder will not record sound only : it has to have a visual input so I connected it to my door camera. There is no exciting reason for the video and no surreal message behind the traffic going past the house. :) I explain this on the link. If you click on where it says 'more' you'll be able to see what I've said about it.

I clipped this part of the afternoon's broadcast for uploading because it mentions this site and Jessica's hard work. It wouldn't email to Jessica because it's too big so I put it on youtube. This is is my first ever youtube upload so I am glad it works. Auriga, I hope you can get the sound off it and put it up for downloading.

I am sure there is a way of recording CDs instead but I'm afraid I haven't found it yet.

Joyce

More
04 Feb 2007 21:17 #1109380626 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Found on Youtube
I hope that didn't come off rude. I didn't mean pointless, I meant irrelevant. Thats the bad thing about the net, intentions aren't readable.

There's probably a way to rip the wav file out of the flv file (what youtube turns your video into) but I'm not sure how to do it. Flv files are new to me.

Auriga

More
06 Feb 2007 12:10 #1109380634 by Joyce
Replied by Joyce on topic Re:Found on Youtube
Auriga wrote:

I hope that didn't come off rude. I didn't mean pointless, I meant irrelevant. Thats the bad thing about the net, intentions aren't readable.

There's probably a way to rip the wav file out of the flv file (what youtube turns your video into) but I'm not sure how to do it. Flv files are new to me.

Auriga

No, it didn't come off rude at all.

I think superfluous might be a better word. Believe it or not I've had some emails from people who say they like the view. LOL

Joyce

More
06 Feb 2007 13:03 #1109380635 by Tane
Replied by Tane on topic Re:Found on Youtube
Shout Out to Joyce
Oh - I so appreciate the audio from William Hill. I have replayed it a few times. Anything new with Nat, be it audio, video or photos is great!
Thanks
Tane

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies and fonts from outside this website Read our Policy