Artemis Fowl

More
10 Apr 2007 13:56 #1109381146 by Meara
Replied by Meara on topic Re:Artemis Fowl
*taps fingers impatiently against the computer desk* OK, 3 and 4 are on their way! The only reason I'm not tearing off to stores in LA is that I have Gardens of the Dead to listen to in the meantime! :lol: (Well, OK, that, and I do have to work, unfortunately....) I've loved 1 and 2 so far, and I am really looking forward to 3, 4, and 5. I've already listened to 1 in its entirety twice! I have a feeling I will qualify as Totally Obsessed and will get the reference once my audio books arrive and I can listen to them. :whistle: *waits*

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2007 14:50 #1109381156 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:Artemis Fowl
Meara wrote:

*taps fingers impatiently against the computer desk* OK, 3 and 4 are on their way!

Hooray! :silly:

The only reason I'm not tearing off to stores in LA is that I have Gardens of the Dead to listen to in the meantime! :lol:

Very good. We should have these treasures spaced apart, after all. B)

I have a feeling I will qualify as Totally Obsessed

I think you're well on your way! Of course, there is no cure... thankfully.. :whistle:

Pixie

More
12 Apr 2007 15:35 #1109381183 by Meara
Eternity Code was posted yesterday! *bounce* Very good timing, as I am on the last CD of Gardens of the Dead. (Nat singing! *swoon* *melt*) I'll be anxiously checking my mail on a daily basis now.

More
12 Apr 2007 16:39 #1109381185 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:Artemis Fowl
Meara wrote:

Eternity Code was posted yesterday! *bounce*.... I'll be anxiously checking my mail on a daily basis now.

I recognise that feeling! The latest Nat audio Blood Fever was just released and shipped out yesterday, so that's at least you, me and Sina :kiss: on the lookout for the postman too! :woohoo: :silly:

Pixie

More
13 Apr 2007 22:10 #1109381200 by Meara
So I got home today to a message in the post that a package arrived that I need to sign for, and that wouldn't fit in my box. :( So now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what it was. (I've been going a bit mad with the on-line shopping lately.... *ducks*) Must have more Nat!

More
19 Apr 2007 01:49 #1109381242 by Meara
I am killing myself (almost literally--these books really should come with a warning, do not listen while driving) laughing at Eternity Code! There are so many just off-hand little quips that get me giggling! And I have to say that it's a good thing Mulch Diggums gets described so often because with his voice and his sense of humour, I could develop a very inappropriate crush on the little dwarf, bum flap and all. :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: Not to mention the inappropriate crush on Foaly, too.... :blush:

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies and fonts from outside this website Read our Policy