Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

More
12 Jun 2008 13:59 #1109384492 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:AF: The Time Paradox - The Best Possible News!
Sina wrote:

Bless the man for cramming this audio recording into an already tight and trying schedule!!!

Oh absolutely right. Didn't he say, in the Q & A section I think it might have been, that sometimes he barely gets time to read a book before recording it. Even more a credit to his extraordinary skill.

Oh and I'd like to echo Jessy's question...
All that means there'll be (at least) *two* editions (not sure if Adrian Dunbar's still doing these abridged versions) and it's not just a confusion of names???

Nope! :)

And now that "our addicted little minds are put at complete rest" - LOL - we can actually concentrate on enjoying the best part of the matter...

PLEASANT ANTICIPATION!!! :)

Included in which is getting all one's 'stuff' done for the day, banning all outside distractions and placing CD1 on the player for the very first time....*sigh* B)

Pixie!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2008 14:02 #1109384493 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:AF: The Time Paradox - The Best Possible News!
inspector wrote:

Hi Pixie!:)
This is the best news of today.:woohoo:
What a pity that we have to wait.:dry:
:) :laugh: :)

Ah but no Inspector! "All things come to he who waits"... ;)

Pixie

More
19 Jun 2008 03:37 - 19 Jun 2008 03:41 #1109384568 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox
PLEASE don't get me all excited and pull the rug out from under me.. I worked in Ft. Worth all last week and listened to the Opal Deception and the Lost Colony driving back and forth from Dallas.. I even bummed myself out knowing there wouldn't be a 6th.. Now I'm confused.

He IS reading it? Or not? Unabridged?

:blink:

Aretemis Fowl 6 Sample is up *sigh*
Last edit: 19 Jun 2008 03:41 by Auriga.

More
19 Jun 2008 08:24 #1109384570 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox
Auriga

I heard it with my own ears from Nat's own mouth - he *is* going to record AF6.

And I think it's safe to anticipate, as before that it will be the complete and unabridged version - in fact, I'd bet my bum-flap on it!. B)

I too was listening to The Lost Colony this week, while travelling from Wiltshire though!

Actually, I've also done the same journey while listening to The Arctic Incident - very bizarre to hear the explanation of what Stonehenge is really for, while driving right past it!! :)

Pixie

More
19 Jun 2008 20:26 - 19 Jun 2008 20:41 #1109384571 by Auriga
sweetlittlepixie wrote:

Auriga

I heard it with my own ears from Nat's own mouth - he *is* going to record AF6.

*jumping up and down* I'm so glad Butler will have the same voice. He's become my fav characture.

And I think it's safe to anticipate, as before that it will be the complete and unabridged version - in fact, I'd bet my bum-flap on it!. B)

*jumping up and down*

Actually, I've also done the same journey while listening to The Arctic Incident - very bizarre to hear the explanation of what Stonehenge is really for, while driving right past it!! :)

haha! Pizza Pizza, fill up your face..

Ya know.. I used to think it was a bit silly that a 40+ year old woman was listening to AF audio books until I visited my parents last christmas and my mom was reading Harry Potter books. If I'm weird, at least I come by it honestly.
Last edit: 19 Jun 2008 20:41 by Auriga.

More
22 Jun 2008 01:41 #1109384601 by Auriga

I'm happy, can you tell?

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy