Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

More
24 May 2008 07:16 #1109384325 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox
Well Auriga, what an extraordinary thing...
nothing against Enn Reitel obviously - I've heard him on Radio 4 and he's an excellent mimic as I recall - but as you say, the Artemis Fowls are a package - they *are* Nat and Eoin Colfer.

I'm clutching at straws here but didn't someone comment somewhere that the Elizabeth George audio - With No One As Witness - had another actor's name on the actual discs, but it was in the end read by Nat??

Oh Dear Webmistress; any comfort for we poor wee addicts??? :X

Pixie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2008 18:39 #1109384329 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox
I sounded a bit harsh in my original comment and feel a clarification is required..

I'm not sure who Mr. Reitel is (except what I read on Wiki), and his reading might be just wonderful. I just know what I like, and it's Mr. Parker's readings.

To me, it's like they just gave Bart Simpson a different voice..

More
09 Jun 2008 13:20 #1109384471 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic AF: The Time Paradox - The Best Possible News!
I had the pleasure of a lovely conversation with Nat at the weekend during which, of course, I had to ask him about the final Artemis. And....

He said he was going to record it in a couple of weeks' time!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

No idea when it'll be published - maybe in time for the UK book release in early August, and Eoin Colfer's little promo tour coming to a town near SLP...

But frankly, now we know from the horse's mouth (so to speak!) that it's coming and our addicted little minds are put at complete rest - who the 'eck cares??!!

Not this little pixie!! Not my good friend Sina either!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pixie

More
09 Jun 2008 15:37 - 09 Jun 2008 15:38 #1109384473 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:AF: The Time Paradox - The Best Possible News!
Hi Pixie

Now my dear addicted mind (audio-wise) - I bet you are very happy. But just to make that clear the June blah blah edition isn't the one with Nat, right? Just for our fellow members...

Cheers!

webmistress

PS: The horses mouth, hem hem ;) The heck I don't care either....

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 09 Jun 2008 15:38 by webmistress.

More
09 Jun 2008 16:20 #1109384478 by inspector
Hi Pixie!:)
This is the best news of today.:woohoo:
What a pity that we have to wait.:dry:
:) :laugh: :)

More
09 Jun 2008 18:25 #1109384480 by Sina

He said he was going to record it in a couple of weeks' time!!

UNBELIEVABLE! UNBELIEVABLE!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Needless to say that you’ve just made my day, dear SLP!!! :kiss:

Bless the man for cramming this audio recording into an already tight and trying schedule!!!

Oh and I'd like to echo Jessy's question...
All that means there'll be (at least) *two* editions (not sure if Adrian Dunbar's still doing these abridged versions) and it's not just a confusion of names???

...who the 'eck cares??!! Not this little pixie!! Not my good friend Sina either!!!

I think we're getting to know one another too well... :laugh:

And now that "our addicted little minds are put at complete rest" - LOL - we can actually concentrate on enjoying the best part of the matter...

PLEASANT ANTICIPATION!!! :)

Byeeee
Sina

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy