voice over

More
30 Jun 2008 09:38 #1109384715 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:voice over
Hi Tigger,

Of course, let me know if you need some translation!
You're welcome.

Greetings, Erika

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2008 12:20 #1109384718 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:voice over
Thanks so much, Erika. I found, with the ad with Nat and Hal, that I didn't really need the text at all... It was just funny to watch... especially as I recently took a flight (the only passenger) in a six-seater Piper (only I didn't touch the controls! LOL). Kinda 'close to home' for me!

Tigger

More
30 Jun 2008 15:21 #1109384724 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:voice over
Allright Tigger!
I am glad you enjoyed it!
That insurance company always has very funny ads on the Dutch television. I know nobody actually who don't like it!

Hugs, Erika

More
30 Jul 2009 15:18 #1109388638 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:voice over
This commercial is hilarious. 2 reasons One: The humour in it.
Two: Brings back great memories from when we fixed the roof at our summer house and at the same time tried to follow the gliders above us.

And yes, I've tried gliding once. I was fortunate to have a certified instructor behind me. Especially landing was fun, like being in a roller coaster but without the track.

I'm leaving for the summer house Saturday. Unfortunately will there be gliding competitions further north in Sweden next week, so I won't be able to se many gliders around "home".

'Beheer' have produced many fun commercials over the years. My niece who's been teaching me around YouTube found quite a few and we had many good laughs.

/Anne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

More
06 Aug 2009 18:59 #1109388700 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:voice over
My family and I find YouTube quite addictive. We keep veering off-topic onto other paths, and finding things like old TV programs that we loved as children, or rare recordings of artists we've always heard but never seen live...

Right now, I'm slowly making my way through the Inside the Actor's Studio episodes... Wish they'd invite Nat, as I'm sure he'd have some very interesting and entertaining things to say; but they seem to concentrate on people who have won awards. (Nat should have won plenty, by now, in my opinion.)

Tigger

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy