Artemis Fowl

More
11 Aug 2008 17:52 #1109385146 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:Pronunciation
hi all,

I agree with Pat: I don't care how Nat pronounce some words!
Of course, I can easily say such a thing, I don't hear the differences in several accents because I am Dutch, and I am very happy just to understand what he is reading!
If I only can hear his voice, I am satisfied!

for my part (so we say it in Holland) he speaks Russian!

greetings, Erika

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2008 18:58 #1109385150 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Pronunciation
Thanks Erika,

I'm with you. Nat could speak Martian or any other alien language and it would suit me. I just love to hear his voice. He could talk gobble de gook as far as I am concerned, as long as he talks!!!!:woohoo:

Pat

More
11 Aug 2008 19:18 #1109385154 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:Pronunciation
Well, he's bound to make the odd slip - he's only human, after all, and this discussion kind of made me think of why we all like him so much - his naturalness, his humanity, his down-to-earth realness. hmm, don't know if some of those are actually words ...
Nat's great talent, or rather, one of his great talents, is being able to connect through his voice directly to our hearts somehow ... and the odd little slip of his accent is just plain endearing, in my opinion.

More
11 Aug 2008 19:28 #1109385155 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Pronunciation
Hi girls:)
I think as you, I do not mind at all if the pronunciation of Nat is not correct and perfect, for me the important thing is to enjoy listening to himB) , he has a wonderful voice that makes me dream:silly: .
As I suggested my dear friend "inspector" I do not mind at all if Nat not pronounce the words in Spanish well, it's more I would be very happy if he pronounced something in Spanish:cheer: , for me it would be a dream.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Many greetings.
Amparo.

More
11 Aug 2008 22:55 #1109385156 by Pitzel
Replied by Pitzel on topic Re:Pronunciation
I so agree with you Amparo and UNF. Nat's voice is so beautiful and he conveys all emotions so well, I think it rather nit-picking to concentrate on the odd mispronunciation. I have heard other narrators do worse. Nathaniel is among the best.

Pitzel

More
12 Aug 2008 02:28 #1109385160 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Pronunciation
Hi Amparo,:)
I think, if you are ready to hear the New Bond, Nat will make you very H A P P Y !
:) :laugh: :)

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

We use cookies and fonts from outside this website Read our Policy