The Whole Day Through

More
24 Jul 2009 20:01 #1109388535 by webmistress
The Whole Day Through was created by webmistress
Dear all,

I'd recommend to check your PC's for BBC Radio 4 reception beforehand!!!!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2009 20:07 #1109388536 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi Jessika,

thank you very much. Hope, that I won't forget to hear it.

:) :laugh: :)

More
25 Jul 2009 04:40 #1109388547 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Yay! Another radio play! Samantha Bond was also in Flesh, wasn't she? I really like her voice.

More
25 Jul 2009 09:37 #1109388551 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
I am delighted to hear of this project - I am such a huge fan of Nat's audio work, and am always hoping he'll do lots and lots of audio projects. Can't wait to hear this. Read a review of the book and it sounds good. Samantha Bond was in an Inspector Lynley episode, too, I think ???

Thank you for letting us know!

More
25 Jul 2009 09:45 - 25 Jul 2009 09:46 #1109388552 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
UNF wrote:

I am delighted to hear of this project - I am such a huge fan of Nat's audio work, and am always hoping he'll do lots and lots of audio projects. Can't wait to hear this. Read a review of the book and it sounds good. Samantha Bond was in an Inspector Lynley episode, too, I think ???

Thank you for letting us know!

Yep, my pleasure to keep EVERYONE updated ;) Sometimes good news spreads incredibly fast, doesn't it? :huh: Well, as long as it's good new, I'm more than happy to hand it to you. Just one more co-operation Nat and Samantha had: The Black Candle!

So you see, the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime... so true. B)

I hope that you'll be able to listen to it from your neck of the woods?! :blink:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 25 Jul 2009 09:46 by webmistress.

More
25 Jul 2009 12:41 #1109388554 by dchakko
Replied by dchakko on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi All,

Thanks so much for keeping us informed, Jessika. I just tried out the Listen Live and the Listen Now functions on BBC 4 and am very happy to report that they both worked fine on my quite elderly computer here in the USA. Now, if I could just listen to the bedtime stories while in bed! Hmmm- I wonder if I can record the episodes- :unsure: Oh, I know--- my son, of the more techno-savy generation, can do it for me, perhaps-- ;)

- Diane

"So it goes like it goes
Like the river flows;
And time it rolls right on;
And maybe what's good gets a little bit better;
And maybe what's bad gets gone."

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy