The Whole Day Through

More
14 Aug 2009 02:38 - 14 Aug 2009 10:58 #1109388756 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi Amparo:),
good to hear - enjoy the rest. I am just recording the last EP for my way to work. I think it is a good start of the day:laugh:.
:):laugh: :)
Last edit: 14 Aug 2009 10:58 by inspector.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2009 03:10 #1109388757 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
dchakko wrote:

Today the link I had been using to listen live did not work- it said "page not found" - but I stumbled upon this link

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_radio_fourfm/

which did work. Unfortunately, I missed most of the broadcast. I should be able to listen to it later, since they leave it up for a week, I think.

Hope it worked for everyone else!

--Diane

Hi Diane and the rest! :)

I've recorded the two first episodes live but have decided two save the remaining three for Saturday morning. It's great that one is able to listen to radioprograms at later times. A little less stressing, isn't it? And gives me a good nite's sleep as well. I'll save this book for bedtime listening when I really should go to bed, which is a bit earlier than GMT 10.45 pm.

About setting clocks. On my iPod I have the clock set to show me what the time for CET, GMT and US West Coast. Hopefully, I won't phone the US at inconvenient hours from now on...

Have a nice day!

Nenne :silly:

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D
Attachments:

More
14 Aug 2009 03:12 - 14 Aug 2009 03:13 #1109388758 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Nenne wrote:

dchakko wrote:

Today the link I had been using to listen live did not work- it said "page not found" - but I stumbled upon this link

which did work. Unfortunately, I missed most of the broadcast. I should be able to listen to it later, since they leave it up for a week, I think.

Hope it worked for everyone else!

--Diane

Hi Diane and the rest! :)

I've recorded the two first episodes live but have decided two save the remaining three for Saturday morning. It's great that one is able to listen to radioprograms at later times. A little less stressing, isn't it? And gives me a good nite's sleep as well. I'll save this book for bedtime listening when I really should go to bed, which is a bit earlier than GMT 10.45 pm.

About setting clocks. On my iPod I have the clock set to show me what the time for CET, GMT and US West Coast. Hopefully, I won't phone the US at inconvenient hours from now on...

Have a nice day!

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D
Last edit: 14 Aug 2009 03:13 by Nenne.

More
14 Aug 2009 07:15 - 14 Aug 2009 11:12 #1109388762 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi Nenne! :)
That beautiful Viola tricolor:woohoo: , I love this flower:silly: .

By the way thank you very much dear Dianne for the link:cheer: .
Many greetings.
Amparo.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Aug 2009 11:12 by Amparo.

More
14 Aug 2009 17:59 #1109388769 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Dear Nenne,

Thanks from me too for the link. I got the same error msg u did yesterday, so missed hearing live, but a friend is sending the eps to me anyway, so heard it last nite. I will be able to use ur link to listen today. Anxious to see end today to see if Ben stays with wife or goes with Laura. Bobby sure fixed Ben! lol

I agree, it is great you can listen later for 6 days.

Hugs.

Pat

More
14 Aug 2009 18:43 #1109388771 by dchakko
Replied by dchakko on topic Re:The Whole Day Through

which did work.

--Diane

Dear Pat,

You're welcome -- I wondered if I was the only one to get that message- Glad to be of help!

Hugs,
Diane

"So it goes like it goes
Like the river flows;
And time it rolls right on;
And maybe what's good gets a little bit better;
And maybe what's bad gets gone."

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy