The Whole Day Through

More
14 Aug 2009 21:11 #1109388778 by dchakko
Replied by dchakko on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Well, looks like it was only 5 episodes, not 10. I felt frustrated because they didn't include Ben's return home, so I was left wondering what happened when his wife received the letter! :huh: Guess I'll need to find the book!

-- Diane

"So it goes like it goes
Like the river flows;
And time it rolls right on;
And maybe what's good gets a little bit better;
And maybe what's bad gets gone."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2009 02:38 #1109388779 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi Diane,
I looked at a different time converter program on-line (I think it was www.timeanddate.com), and it said that the UK is still on daylight savings time, thus the 1 hour difference. I missed the live broadcast because I calculated the time incorrectly, too. I was able to find the 1st episode and play it later, though. Samantha Bond and Nat both have such pleasant voices. I suppose I will have to download one of the recording programs mentioned and experiment, Sigh. I'm always terrified I will crash the computer. I almost burned up a wireless mouse because I put the battery in backwards.:ohmy:
Good luck with your efforts, Donna Rae

More
15 Aug 2009 15:56 - 15 Aug 2009 16:48 #1109388780 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi Donna Rae:) ,
I recorded all EPs with jetAudio, the program which Jessika recommended. click here I downloaded it two weeks ago and my computer works as well as ever - no crash:woohoo: . Try it.

Greetings
Claudia
:) :laugh: :)
Last edit: 15 Aug 2009 16:48 by inspector.

More
15 Aug 2009 18:52 #1109388781 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
In the end, I managed to tape everything, so I am very glad about that.

I am sorry that it is over so soon -- I really liked both the characters, Bobby too. Now I am really curious to read the book, and see what we missed. Perhaps this would make a nice film... :-)

Tigger

More
15 Aug 2009 19:17 #1109388782 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi:),
I like this radio play with all its persons inclusive "Mummi" and I am sorry that we cannot hear it till the end:( . Now I am looking forward to receive the book, which I ordered to read it by my own and to get to know, what happens now. I am sure, that I will like the book, but more I would like to listen Nat and Samantha Bond.
:) :laugh: :)

More
15 Aug 2009 19:24 #1109388783 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hello everybody:) !
I just listen to the episode 4.
What a wonderful:woohoo: love letter, and read this letter by Nat, this is to faint:silly: .
To me nobody has ever written a love letter, the only letters I
receive are those of the bank:blink: , that horror:S .
Greetings.:kiss:
Amparo.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy