The Whole Day Through

More
15 Aug 2009 20:30 #1109388784 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Hi Amparo:) ,
I like this letter too, but in this case it seems, that at the end it is a horror for Ben and for his wife too:S :ohmy: . Can't await to read, what happens, when his wife read it a.s.o.

:):laugh: :)
Claudia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2009 20:47 #1109388785 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:The Whole Day Through
Dear Claudia:
It is possible that the end of the letter is a horror, but is very nice to know that someone reminds you of a very intense way:) .
You know what they say: better to lose love, that never feel loveB) .
And the truth in my case, I prefer that the bank :blink: did not remember much of me:laugh: .
Many greetings.
Amparo.:kiss:

More
21 Aug 2009 03:57 #1109388832 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi Claudia,
I did try the jet audio and it worked for me. I managed to not break my computer. Thanks for encouraging me to try this. Now I am unhappy because there were only 5 episodes out of 10. I hope they will play the rest another time. This is a very sad place to stop the series. Now I am going to have to order this book to read. Donna Rae

More
02 Sep 2009 21:10 #1109388927 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi Inspector,

I just downloaded JetAudio to try to record Land Girls next week, but am at a loss as to tell it what I want to record, or do you just hit record, close next screen while listening? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hugs.

Pat

More
02 Sep 2009 21:12 #1109388928 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi also to all fans who have tried JetAudio. Could any of you give me a quick lesson on how to record Land Girls coming up next week? Sure appreciate any help anyone can give me! Thanks, loads.

Hugs.

Pat

More
03 Sep 2009 16:36 #1109388940 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi Pat:) ,
I am really sorry, but I can help you:( . Nor I know how to watch "Land Girls" here in Germany, neither I am able to record movies with the player.
I cross my fingers, that somebody will help you. If not, don't worry, here are many other fans, who have to wait for the DVD:( .
Greetings
Claudia
:):laugh: :)

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy