The Whole Day Through

More
03 Sep 2009 18:06 - 03 Sep 2009 18:09 #1109388942 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Thanks, Claudia. My only problem is how to tell the JetAudio what I want to record. I have used my microphone previously when doing a movie, but had rather not. Taking the phone off the hook helps, but I live close to an air force base, and the B-52s, tankers and fighters make a lot of noise because the flight path is close to my home.

Thanks, again.

Hugs.

Pat

P.S. SEE NEXT POST!!!
Last edit: 03 Sep 2009 18:09 by subject. Reason: Need to refer to next post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2009 18:07 #1109388943 by subject
Hi Claudia, again.

If you tell me how you tell the JetAudio what movie you want to record, maybe then I could figure out how to record a radio program. Thanks.

Hugs.

Pat

More
03 Sep 2009 18:46 - 03 Sep 2009 19:02 #1109388945 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Whole Day Through - recording
Hi Pat,
as I tried to say, I don't know how to record a movie (Is it possible? I think you only can record audios.) with the audio player. Sorry, that I can't help you.
Claudia
:) :laugh: :)

Jessika wrote about the settings

Hi Inspector,

you need to play around with the input source (left side where it says "source". You can choose the sound-card and the channel with which you record. And please do also test the volume handle, could well be that you record it too quietly... just try a few things and fiddle about with that software and your settings.

Cheers!

webmistress

Last edit: 03 Sep 2009 19:02 by inspector.

More
03 Sep 2009 19:29 #1109388947 by subject
Thanks, Jessika, and Claudia.

Sent a screenprint to a friend and she gave me a hint, so I figured it out.

Really quite easy.

Put on the BBC One Radio Console (BBC1 iplayer) - click on maximize button at top right to make player screen smaller, click play, then bring up JetAudio click on record on the smallest screen, then a white screen comes up, and under the source box you click on start. When program is finished (the start button will have changed to "stop") click on stop. As soon as you click on record on small screen, and start on white screen, you can see on your desktop (if that is where you left it on the white screen) that there is a document beginning. I left mine "WAV" on white screen, so on my desktop it put a white box with music symbols and WAV in it.

Maybe these instructions will help someone else to record Land Girls as well.

Hugs.

Pat

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy