Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex

More
06 Jan 2010 23:49 #1109390064 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
Great idea, Auriga. I have just emailed them as well. Here's hoping!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2010 14:06 #1109390595 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
O.M.G. I am SO happy with your announcement today, Jessika!!!! Nat IS going to read The Atlantis Complex for us!!!! Oh, that is perfect, and he's the perfect reader, too!!

Sorry for all the !!!s but I am truly thrilled that this is going to happen.

And, apologies because now I am going to be utterly greedy, and say I sincerely hope Nat will read the third Wm. Brodrick, and more Rennie Airth, and all the books featured on the TV Book Club, and all of Dickens, and will read to us "on Christmas and birthdays and Saturdays and Sundays ..." to quote Angus from The Water Horse. :woohoo: :laugh:

I think Mr. Parker truly deserves serious awards for his audiowork. He is the best.

Thank you.

More
03 Mar 2010 15:22 #1109390597 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
... there is nothing more left to say or write ...:woohoo: :silly::laugh: !!

I am looking forward VERY impatiently to hear as much as possible read by Nat:laugh:!

Greetings
Claudia
:) :laugh: :)

More
23 Mar 2010 02:50 #1109390838 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
I'm SO excited that this is indeed going to happen but I still paranoid until the ink dries and the check clears.

Looks like a download for $20.. www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307711601

OOOH! OOOH! Look at the reader!! www.audiobooks.com/sql/au_display.php?sku=9780307711595

More
23 Mar 2010 11:58 #1109390839 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
Thanks,Auriga, for the links. So happy Nat is reading this. Your persistence is admired, and your hope came to fruition! Can't wait to hear this one.

Lottsa hugs,

Pat

More
23 Mar 2010 23:49 #1109390842 by C_Bronte618
Replied by C_Bronte618 on topic Re:Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex
I just began listening to Nat's voicework on the Artemis Fowl series and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I also hope Random House Listening Library will offer Nat the opportunity to read again for Artemis Fowl - he really does a fantastic job. When I have some spare time I will search on the Random House website to see if there is indeed an address to write to in order to make such a request. :)

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy