Nat's interviews for Concern Worldwide

More
09 Dec 2009 05:54 - 09 Dec 2009 06:09 #1109389783 by webmistress
Nat's interviews for Concern Worldwide was created by webmistress
Dear all,

Like Nat said he was indeed very busy on December 3, doing various interviews in aid of Concern Worldwide. Indeed his interviews were so imminent, that there are wasn't too much time for most of us to listen to those radio shows or actually record them. I have been able to record the BBC stuff, and I'm offering you these bits today. As you know I'm still a bit handicapped, so I needed a bit of time to do all the techie stuff to upload the files here for you to enjoy. :cheer:

You will find that mentioned files of in the download section, this offer is for members only, this is due to try and save a bit of server load. :side:

I do hope you enjoy what I'm able to offer, I shall try my best to obtain a few more interviews Nat did on private radio stations that day. Thanks to UNF for her kind help and info regarding those. B) I can see what I can manage, promise. :dry:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2009 06:09 by webmistress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2009 07:15 #1109389785 by dagif
Replied by dagif on topic Re:Nat's interviews for Concern Worldwide
Dear Jessika,

I very much appreciate your uploading three of the interviews Nat gave on Dec 3rd, thank you so much. He put forward passionate and extremely convincing appeals for the ethical gifts you can buy for african families at Concern Worldwide. They are beginning with 7 pounds Sterling (f.e. for a sweet little piglet) up to 305 pounds (for a buffalo) or even more. He gave really good arguments in favour of this good cause. We all should follow his example!

dagif

More
09 Dec 2009 15:52 - 09 Dec 2009 20:19 #1109389787 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Nat's interviews for Concern Worldwide
Dear Jessi:cheer: ,
Thank you very much for to get Nat's interviews, it is always a pleasure to listen to Nat, he is also a man of great heart:kiss: , I have always said, and he is a role model. Fantastic idea!
Many greetings:kiss: .
Amparo.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2009 20:19 by Amparo.

More
09 Dec 2009 19:33 - 09 Dec 2009 19:35 #1109389790 by Lisa
Dear Jessika dear Nat
thank you for this information, I´m shure there will be more than one present, which is now not bought in vain.;)
Greetings
Lisa

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 09 Dec 2009 19:35 by Lisa.

More
09 Dec 2009 19:36 - 09 Dec 2009 19:38 #1109389791 by marytripple
Replied by marytripple on topic Re:Nat's interviews for Concern Worldwide
Thank you for the downloads!
Last edit: 09 Dec 2009 19:38 by marytripple. Reason: error again - sorry!

More
09 Dec 2009 19:43 #1109389792 by UNF
Thank you so much for these clips, Jessika!! Very, very appreciated, especially in light of your limitation right now! :)

Nat put forth such heartfelt and well-presented ideas and explanations as to the good the gifts will do, and in so many ways, and his pleas for folks to help out such a good cause were so convincing. He presented it all in such a fun and enthusiastic way and made a wonderful case for why it's a fantastic idea and why it would be fun and meaningful for giver and recipient, too.

And of course, as usual, his delightful personality shone out across the airwaves for all to hear :)

The gifts are fantastic and appealing, such tremendous ideas.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy