The Listening Books Award for the Spoken Word

More
18 Aug 2010 21:25 #1109392080 by UNF
Hope you don't mind me posting this in two places - just put it in a current discussion on Artemis Fowl:The Atlantis Complex, but thought I'd better draw a little more attention to the idea in its own thread, if that's ok.

I believe Nathaniel Parker deserves an award for his outstanding audio performances. I plan to nominate him as best I can. Perhaps others might like to as well, so I have attached this link -

www.listening-books.org.uk/listening-books-award.aspx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2010 21:39 #1109392081 by Amparo
Dear UNF. Fantastic idea :woohoo: , I've already sent my e-mail as a suggestion for the award.
Nat is the one who most deserves it all. :kiss: :cheer: :)
Many greetings. :kiss:
Amparo.
Attachments:

More
18 Aug 2010 22:50 #1109392082 by subject
I wholeheartedly agree, however, didn't have any success sending my email. Will try again to nominate Nat.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Hugs.

Pat

More
18 Aug 2010 23:00 #1109392083 by subject
Ok, somebody help! Tried again and when I click on their link to email them the address doesn't work. Could you give me their address? Thanks.

Hugs.

Pat

More
19 Aug 2010 02:20 - 19 Aug 2010 02:21 #1109392086 by UNF
Oh dear, hope it's not a bad email address.
Amparo, you had success getting through, though, didn't you?
Hope it is ok!

Here is the email address that pops up when you click the link on the website -

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and the subject line autofills in "Award Suggestion"

Good luck, Pat, and anyone who tries! I am nearly ready to submit my nomination.
Last edit: 19 Aug 2010 02:21 by UNF.

More
19 Aug 2010 05:34 #1109392087 by Amparo
Hello friends. :)
Yes, I was successful in sending the e-mail. I push click on the link and automatically opened my e-mail, which was written as a subjet of suggestion for the award, or something similar. I wrote my suggestion about our beloved Nat :kiss: , and sent the e-mail. I hope :unsure: come to fruition ;) :) .
Many greetings :kiss: .
Amparo.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy