Believing the Lie

More
10 Nov 2011 17:00 - 10 Nov 2011 18:13 #1109394229 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re: Believing the Lie
Dear audio-followers,

I think I better stop your guessing now. Nat is NOT, I repeat NOT going to do the narration for E.G. "Believing the Lie". I'm sorry for all who were having high hopes, but I got confirmation from two very reliable sources. As you might will notice, Penguin USA already amended their online catalogue. It is possible though that some online retailers are still listing this item incorrectly.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2011 18:13 by webmistress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2011 17:42 - 11 Nov 2011 21:04 #1109394230 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re: Believing the Lie

... nothing left to say
:( :) :(
Last edit: 11 Nov 2011 21:04 by inspector.

More
10 Nov 2011 18:27 #1109394231 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re: Believing the Lie
Hi Claudia,

no, really I'm speechless, too. It's a big disappointment for many of us, I think. :blink:

But as I've said time and again on this forum, mistakes happen, things get changed in the blink of an eye without any particular reason. So, basically what's left to remember is: one can only tell something about projects when they are out for you to see them for yourself or when they are explicitly confirmed. :unsure: It's a mad mad mad world at times....

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
10 Nov 2011 19:20 #1109394232 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re: Believing the Lie
I second Inspector's great big sad face, 'though I was pretty sure it was just an error or you'd have known about whether he was going to do it, Jessica. Thanks for checking for us. Now, pardon me while I SOBBB!!

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy