Haunted mansion

More
20 Oct 2006 02:37 #1109379966 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Haunted mansion
I really hear it when she's running to Ezra with the suitcases and says "The hell I cant." Thats when I did a doubletake. I loaded this dvd into my computer and made a few screen captures. I have a distressed Edward Gracey clutching Elizabeth from the intro as my phones screen saver.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2006 07:14 #1109379973 by Wolfself
Replied by Wolfself on topic Re:Haunted mansion
Cool!
So I am not the only one taking screen caps, I like to take pictures of IL´, mostly LynleyBarbara XD cus' they rock.

I am going home today and hoping I have a copy of Haunted Mansion waiting for me *squeal*

More
20 Oct 2006 09:31 #1109379975 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Haunted mansion
Nope, I have several from HM, mostly from the intro. 2 with Gracey up in the rafters (1 from the outtakes) 2 from the scene from Sara and Gracey in the library, and anything interesting from the outakes. If I can figure out how to make video ringers, I'm going to make the whole Cheeseburger outtake into one. Cheeseburgers are a running joke in my family so it really made me laugh.

More
21 Oct 2006 15:00 #1109379984 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Haunted mansion
Cool!

Disney has sold this movie to several TV stations all over the world. It was on in the UK a few days ago, and it will be on on German TV on PRO7 on Oct. 29 from 20:15 (local time) and it will also air on ORF1 21:40 (local time) on that same day. Surely there will be more broadcasts all over the world for Halloween.

Cheers!

webmistress

Post edited by: webmistress, at: 2006/10/21 17:00

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
21 Oct 2006 20:44 #1109379986 by Wolfself
Replied by Wolfself on topic Re:Haunted mansion
*dances around and laughs* Waai waai! I got My HM DVD yesterday and died when watched the outtakes.
"Hey, wake up man! He killed her and I forgot my line!"
XDDDDDDDDDD? DUDE!
"Hiljaa! Minä en naura moisille jutuille"
-Edward Gracey in finnish.
I need to calm down...

Haunted Mansion = rabu rabu 8D

More
06 Nov 2006 15:18 #1109380074 by TERRILOVE
Replied by TERRILOVE on topic Re:Haunted mansion
It was the only DVD I could find with Nat right away. I found a used one on sale. Here it was around $10 (USD).
I'll have to look for the outtakes.
It was one of the first times I really noticed Nat-the first time I saw it-but when it came out I could not find any info about him at all.
He looks very good in it-but this isn't my fave Nat movie.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy