Piece of Cake

More
25 Nov 2006 21:42 #1109380265 by TERRILOVE
Piece of Cake was created by TERRILOVE
My library had this...
So, have you seen this? Library, borrowed, rented, or own it?
Thanks for not noticing my goofs.
This isn't something I'd usually watch..(I try to stay away from war things, mostly) ..but it was very moving and Nat's "Flash"
Gordon was endearing. If you have never seen it...have some tissues or a handkerchief around, just in case...

Post edited by: TERRILOVE, at: 2006/11/27 07:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2006 18:49 #1109380272 by gamerchick02
Replied by gamerchick02 on topic Re:Piece of Cake
It was at my old library (the one in Auburn Hills MI) but it was pulled off the shelves. I don't know why. Kinda made me disappointed because I wanted to see it. It's nowhere to be found at Family Video, Blockbuster (I never find anything there anyway...) or the local shops.

I'd like to see it sometime. Maybe I'll find it at a used video shop or something.

Amy

More
27 Nov 2006 20:45 #1109380274 by TERRILOVE
Replied by TERRILOVE on topic Re:Piece of Cake
gamerchick02 wrote:

It was at my old library (the one in Auburn Hills MI) but it was pulled off the shelves. I don't know why. Kinda made me disappointed because I wanted to see it. It's nowhere to be found at Family Video, Blockbuster (I never find anything there anyway...) or the local shops.

I'd like to see it sometime. Maybe I'll find it at a used video shop or something.

Amy

I'm sorry they don't have it. Our library here allows for putting books etc. on hold and if it's not in their collection...it's possible to get an interlibrary loan with another that has it.
It's hard to find anything at Blockbuster or the other rental places or local shops.
Check the used stores...ones that sell used books, used games, used videos, used tapes/CDs...or maybe shop online...new or used.
I was amazed I could find this at all. (I'm still trying to hunt down season 1 of IL and season 4 in case I missed something when it was on PBS.)

More
28 Nov 2006 03:08 #1109380276 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Piece of Cake
I finally found a copy online but it was something like $250 US, so.. I havent seen it yet. I tried getting a library loan but my library wont trade media. Fortunatly some libraries have loosened their restrictions, such as my neighboring library only require a TX drivers license.

Post edited by: Auriga, at: 2006/11/28 05:19

More
28 Nov 2006 14:52 #1109380278 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Piece of Cake
Hi!

I don't want to sound nosey - but for you folks who live in the USA - ever tried netflix or something like that? ;) Just a thought...

Cheers!

webmistress :woohoo:

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
28 Nov 2006 17:55 #1109380279 by TAG
Replied by TAG on topic Re:Piece of Cake
I also understand Amazon do have DVD copies of this available - sometimes from the Amazon Marketplace - on Region 1 / NTSC set-up, which if I understand the techincal 'stuff' correctly, is the proper format to view it in the States/Canada?

From a quick review of the prices of the 'used & new' copies available, it looks to be priced from $30-ish.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy