New Movie...."Malice in Wonderland"

More
19 May 2010 11:04 #1109391303 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:New Movie....
:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2010 17:32 - 19 May 2010 18:22 #1109391307 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:New Movie....
Exactly! The cake wasn't the point, it was WHAT was in it! Didn't you see Harry's mouth drop open? lol

Attached are 2 pics, one is the filling of the cake and the other is Harry's reaction to IT (the filling)!

Hugs.

Attachments:
Last edit: 19 May 2010 18:22 by webmistress. Reason: help with pics

More
21 Sep 2010 10:25 - 21 Sep 2010 10:25 #1109392283 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:New Movie....
Do you know how it is when a tune goes on and on in your head. The music to this movie is of that kind. And now it is to be released and for sale at

hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=173694

It went straight up on top of my wish list! Maybe you'd enjoy it too.

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D
Last edit: 21 Sep 2010 10:25 by Nenne.

More
20 Nov 2010 22:40 #1109392529 by Yunakitty
Replied by Yunakitty on topic Re:New Movie...."Malice in Wonderland"
I rented this from the Blockbuster box tonight and I was really excited, as I've always been a big Alice fan, and of course I'm a Nat fan. Excitement was building through the movie as every single character mentioned him and there was such build-up to finally seeing him! Then, the director kind of failed. Nat's reveal wasn't that dramatic. It could have been done better. And he played the role wonderfully, but I didn't _like_ the role. He was creepy and made me feel uncomfortable, which is NOT how I like Nat Parker to make me feel! (I prefer giddy and flushed.) I don't have any problem with a gay character - I'm a big fan of yaoi so two men together is not alien to me; but this gay character was just sort of gross. He would have been gross if he liked females, is what I'm saying. No, won't be rewatching this one.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy