I'm so proud

More
13 Sep 2008 21:43 #1109385478 by Tane
I'm so proud was created by Tane
I just went to my local Blockbuster movie rental store. I was looking for "Flawless"
There were cover boxes or places for about a dozen copies - ALL were out/rented.
I didn't get one today .... but I'm so proud of Nat and the success of this movie.
Enjoy,
Tane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2008 16:33 - 21 Sep 2008 16:33 #1109385564 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:I'm so proud
That's good! Here in Israel, it's been playing steadily in the theatres for at least three weeks.

And tonight they're showing Fade to Black for about the sixth time this year on television here, so that's been popular, too.

Way to go, fellas!

Tigger
Last edit: 21 Sep 2008 16:33 by tigger.

More
25 Sep 2008 18:49 #1109385624 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:I'm so proud
In Holland I haven't seen Fade to Black on telly till now!
Or I would have missed it, but don't think so!

I don't know why it's not on telly here in the Netherlands.
Maybe it will come soon.
Anyway, I have allready seen the movie, but without subtittles.
So I had to watch it twice, to understand everything.

Greetings, Erika

More
27 Jul 2010 21:18 #1109391868 by Mai
Replied by Mai on topic Re: I'm so proud
Speaking of Blockbuster: I just went into my local one - a rather big one in the second largest city in this country - today to look for some of the movies with our Nat, that I'd not yet seen. They had none at all! I looked for title after title, but nothing was there - not even when I started looking for the good ole Haunted House, to at least get something worth watching.

So, being my cheeky self, I went and asked if they had any of them, maybe they were just all out at the moment or something. Nope, they didn't have them at all. Well, I did find the Bodyguard, but I've already seen that movie so many times that I know the whole thing by heart .. backwards .. in my sleep ;) And yet I still went and rented it, just to be able to fast-forward to the good bits - you know which ones I mean, don't you? ;)

More
28 Jul 2010 10:44 #1109391869 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re: I'm so proud
The Bodyguard plays here on tv at least 1 to 3 times a month. I know exactly what time Nat will come on. I have the dvd anyway. I just watch my dvds of him over and over. Also, make videos just to see his pics! lol

Hugs.

Pat

More
28 Jul 2010 12:11 - 28 Jul 2010 12:13 #1109391873 by Mai
Replied by Mai on topic Re: I'm so proud
I just hope Blockbuster won't send a bill for a new dvd, because some certain sections of it are now worn a bit thin ;)

I actually found St. Trinian's in another Blockbuster today, but as far as I can read around here, he's not really in that one :(
Last edit: 28 Jul 2010 12:13 by Mai.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy