More
17 Feb 2009 19:01 #1109387070 by Auriga
Trust was created by Auriga
I finally got to see this. Nice ending. :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2009 23:58 #1109387076 by Tori
Replied by Tori on topic Re:Trust
I cant find this one anywhere always hear good things about it though. Your lucky, do you mind me asking where you came across it?

More
18 Feb 2009 18:31 - 23 Feb 2009 14:42 #1109387079 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Trust
Hello Tori
well I had a look at amazon, maybe you look at you contryside for the other actor:
Trust - Caroline Goodall, Mark Strong, Chris Armstrong, und John Burgess
I saw only the german dubbed version, it was cheep, but only in german... or try a look in you labory, I read some entry from other fan´s they borrow there. So anyway good luck to you, because it´s really worth to watch.
Greetings Lisa

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 23 Feb 2009 14:42 by Lisa.

More
20 Feb 2009 20:42 #1109387116 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:Trust
I haven't seen Trust either, although I believe it is available in a region 4 version from Amazon.com. I don't know if this will play on a DVD player set for all-region or not. I wasn't even aware that there were different region codes until I joined this forum. I didn't order the DVD yet. I looked at the manual for my DVD player and it says it will play region I and all-region. I need to do a google search and figure all of this out.
I did find the Poirot episode that has Nathaniel Parker at our local library recently. It's not a big role but he gets to play a charming but murderous villain. I didn't realize that he had played so many bad guys.
I still haven't downloaded any movies. After all of the warnings from Jessika and others I am a bit nervous to do so. Most of the sites I have seen require registration, and I don't want to get a virus on my brand new lap-top. We can only hope that with Lynley sales being so good, BBC and such will release some of his older movies for sale.

Donna Rae

More
23 Feb 2009 14:03 #1109387150 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:Trust
Hi all,

I am looking for trust for a long time now, but cannot find it anywhere.
I need region code 2, but I believe that on regionfree DVD players you can play all the codes.
So maybe I can get one in another code than code 2, I believe that will do it on my DVD player.

I don't like to download too, but sometimes there is no other way to get something, especially the old movies with Nat.

Keep on searching...

Many greetings, Erika

More
23 Feb 2009 14:37 #1109387152 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Trust
Hi Erika,

as Lisa has written, I only could find the German dubbed version of trust too, but thank God, that's no problem for me. The movie is really worth to see.

Greetings
:):laugh: :)
Claudia

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy