Land Girls

More
03 Sep 2009 16:26 #1109388938 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Land Girls
Hi Jessika:) ,
I also wish you a soon recovery. Take care of you and be sure, we all think of you and cross all our fingers and toes, that you will get well very soon.
You know, we all love your site, but without you it is very sad here:( .
All my best wishes:kiss:
Claudia
:):laugh: :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2010 13:18 #1109390693 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Land Girls
Dear all

Just a tad of info I thought you might enjoy. Auntie Beeb decided yesterday officially that they are going to recommission the TV series "Land Girls". A new season will continue following the paths of our heroines through WWII. Since good Lord Huxley was pronounced dead I fear there's little hope for him to return for a second season due to air later in Winter 2010.... :lol:

But I will surely follow the series, wonder what's in store for the gals ;) Now that I come to think of it, maybe there's s light chance to have a few flash-backs with Lord Huxley in them?! :huh:

Anyways- no sign of a DVD edition as yet, but I shall try and keep you posted on that, too.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
12 Mar 2010 21:58 #1109390703 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Land Girls
Thanks, Jessika. Wouldn't be the same without Nat, but as you say there could be flashbacks, which would be great!

Hugs.

Pat

More
22 Jan 2011 03:32 #1109392759 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Land Girls
Dear Nat-fans,

I just wanted to tell you I'm planning for a Land Girls Day as I finally have the official DVD in my hand. :)

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

More
22 Jan 2011 19:45 #1109392761 by butterfly
Replied by butterfly on topic Re:Land Girls
Dear Nenne,

How was your Land Girls Day?!
I suppose great! :kiss:

Greetings.
Jana
xxx

More
24 Jan 2011 19:40 #1109392764 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Land Girls
Dear Jana,

I had a great day :) , both watching my favourite actor ;) and enjoying the winds of the forties. I love the fashion of the period although it got more and more patched during the war. A lot of the other stuff from the period which I remember from granny's home (and even some from my parent's first shared home). So a lot of nostalgia with some laughters seeing the woollen stockings. My mother had many stories about them. :laugh:

In short; an enjoyable picture of a chaotic period in time.

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy