My Family Christmas Special 2009

More
23 Nov 2009 18:57 #1109389592 by Amparo
My Family Christmas Special 2009 was created by Amparo
Dear Jessika:cheer: .
Thank you very much for the update of My Family Christmas Special 2009. It seems very funny:laugh: the argument of this chapter. I'm anxious:woohoo: to see Nat like Uncle Richard (when the DVD releases of courseB) ).
Many greetings.:kiss:
Amparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2009 01:30 #1109389595 by mybrightidea
Replied by mybrightidea on topic Re:My Family Christmas Special 2009
Hi, dont know if you read my post before but I went to the filming of this - it's brilliant and he's very funny in it :-) if you ever get chance to see the outtakes from it definately watch them he was hilarious as were the others!

It's a really good episode though can't wait to see it again at Christmas it's going to be wierd hearing my laugh on it lol

More
24 Nov 2009 04:58 #1109389596 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:My Family Christmas Special 2009
Hello mybrightidea:) !
Yes I read your post, and I really liked:cheer: .
I'm glad you had so much fun and you could meet our admired Nat, he is a fantastic man, right?B) .
Of course if I have a chance I will look at the outtakes, I'm sure they will be great fun:laugh: .
Thank you very much for your advice, also share with us your experience and WELCOME TO the NAT'S SITE.
Many greetings:kiss: .
Amparo.

More
24 Nov 2009 06:38 - 24 Nov 2009 06:40 #1109389598 by hELlSangelke
Replied by hELlSangelke on topic Re:My Family Christmas Special 2009
Hi mybrightidea :cheer:

welcome to this wonderful site :cheer:
I read your post about My Family Christmas Special 2009; that's fantastic, I'm glad you had the chance to experience that and meet Nat :cheer:

I like the series very much, it's great and it's funny :lol: :silly: , so I'm looking enormously forward to seeing this special episode with Nat :woohoo: (and your laughter :laugh: )

Els xxx :kiss:

*Vriendschap doet leven* (*Friendship makes you live*)

*Face life without fear*~Laurence Harvey
Last edit: 24 Nov 2009 06:40 by hELlSangelke.

More
24 Nov 2009 09:16 - 24 Nov 2009 09:18 #1109389599 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:My Family Christmas Special 200t
Hi mybrightidea!
Also a warm Hello from me :)
This is a wonderful website, created by our also!!! beloved Jessika :) , you get a lot of information about our beloved Nat.
And as usual, we have to be very patient here in Germany to look this funny christmas spechial with Nat!! But ( also as usual:silly:) I´ll be patient.

So have fun :cheer:
greeting Lisa

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 24 Nov 2009 09:18 by Lisa.

More
24 Nov 2009 10:05 #1109389601 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:My Family Christmas Special 200t
Dear Jessika and everyone else,

if the show is half as fun as it was reading the synopsis :laugh: it's really something to look forward to whenever it will available for me to watch. Thanks for the update!.:cheer:

Love,

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy