Narnia

More
08 Dec 2010 18:05 - 08 Dec 2010 18:08 #1109392611 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Narnia
Dear Johana. :)
If you click on this link you'll see the entire cast and crew, leaving Nat as Caspian's father.
Jessika has said that this information is false, and that we should not rely on this information.
Maybe what has happened is that they have confused with Stardust in which Nat play the father of Dustan, it is possible that this is the explanation.
Kisses. :kiss:
Amparo.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0980970/fullcredits#cast
Last edit: 08 Dec 2010 18:08 by Amparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2010 02:36 - 09 Dec 2010 04:40 #1109392616 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Narnia
Amparo wrote:

Jessika has said that this information is false, and that we should not rely on this information.

Hi Amparo,

I didn't say that it was false - I simply hinted on that fans should please be careful with this sort of info (TX btw Els) as long as Nat hasn't confirmed it nor you have see it for yourself that he actually IS in it. ;) I don't feel to have the part of being Nat's spokesperson. All I was about to say is: The IMDB is a huge virtual chatterbox and anyone can post info to it as well as anyone can delete info from it. :silly: Maybe he is in it, like in "I really hate my job" - you have to watch closely... and small cameo parts like that get cut out or being taken back in in no time at the filmmaker's free will :cheer: So I'd tend to say: go and see it for yourself and let yourself be taken by surprise... could be worth it in any case, should be a nice fantasy film for x-mas. So anyone who's in for Stardust will definitely love this one. B) Amparo the film is already in Spanish cinemas - tell us about it once you've seen it!!!!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2010 04:40 by webmistress.

More
09 Dec 2010 06:36 #1109392617 by Amparo
Ok Jessika. :cheer:
As I can go see the movie, you know that I love fantasy movies. I will be very attentive to see if I locate Nat :woohoo: , and when I know something, I'll comment you all B) . Thank you very much for your clarification dear Jessica.
A big hug. :kiss:
Amparo.

More
09 Dec 2010 18:17 - 09 Dec 2010 18:23 #1109392620 by Amparo
Hello everyone. :cheer:
I am pleased to announce that this afternoon I attended the first session of the The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader, AND YES Nat appears in the movie!!!. :woohoo:
Appears in a cameo, as shown Tilda Swinton. Nat appears towards the end of the film, appears as a mist that transformed the face of the Caspian's father, and tells to Caspian that he is ashamed of him. But this is just a nightmare, or a sort of appearance by an evil spirit, to demoralize and humiliate to the King Caspian.
Nat comes only a few seconds, but I'm sure that is our Nat, because I've been to see the credits in the end. I feel very happy to see Nat. I've been very careful :side: all the time to see to where appeared, and finally I have seen him :woohoo: :kiss: .
Today I really enjoyed this movie, because in addition to see Nat, the movie have a lot of action, and I have seen in 3D, and you know that happened to me? like was the first session, I was alone in the whole Cinema hall, the rest of the people were in the other room was not 3D and the price was cheaper. So I have been privileged that I have screened the film for myself B) .
See Nat has made me feel a little better, after the tough times I'm going. Always is so nice to see Nat at the cinema screen!!.

Well, now we have the answer: YES, Nat appears in Chronicles of Narnia, in the performance of Caspian's father.
From Valencia you were informed: Amparo, your correspondent in Spain. ;) :lol:
Last edit: 09 Dec 2010 18:23 by Amparo.

More
09 Dec 2010 18:22 #1109392621 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Narnia
Hi Amparo....

TX to our special correspondent from Spain... So glad you enjoyed it so much and good to hear that the cameo is "in".

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
09 Dec 2010 19:20 #1109392622 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Narnia
Hi :),

good to have correspondents all over world on this forum. Now we all are informed very well.

Thanks to our correspondent from Spain. - It is good to hear that you had a great day, Amparo.

Nevertheless I keep my fingers cross that we all will be able to watch Nat in a bigger role very soon.

:kiss: Greetings
Claudia

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy