Narnia

More
09 Dec 2010 20:02 #1109392623 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Narnia
Dear Amparo,

Thank you for checking this out for us. Now I can really accept my sister's invitation to go see this movie on Christmas day :xmas: and I can suggest to her that we find a 3D performance, which shouldn't be much of a problem since Nette is a keen Narna-fan.

And Amparo, I'm glad that you're up and about again. :)

Hugs,
Nenne

PS What is the most common color setting for a Spanish sheep dog? (Planning a wool project)

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2010 20:18 #1109392624 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Narnia
Thanks, Amparo! My Christmas present to myself will be seeing Narnia! WOO HOO! So happy Nat is in it, no matter how small his part is.

Hugs.

Pat

More
09 Dec 2010 20:51 - 09 Dec 2010 20:52 #1109392625 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Narnia
Dearest friends :) .
I am glad to have served as information. :cheer:
I have felt very moved :kiss: to see Nat on the big screen, it was like to reconnect with an old friend, although this has only been an illusion.

Nenne, I think you are referring to a shepherd dog, isn't it?. Most of them are dark gray, although there are also light tan. I attached a picture, and the dog who is from my sister is in this race, I hope that refers to this breed of dog.
Greetings. :kiss:
Amparo.
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Dec 2010 20:52 by Amparo.

More
09 Dec 2010 22:33 #1109392626 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Narnia
Thanks again, Amparo! :kiss:

You've been of great help. Now I know what I have to do.

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

More
10 Dec 2010 11:19 #1109392629 by Carrie77
Replied by Carrie77 on topic Re:Narnia
Well well well...looks like all of you ladies have been busy. Luckily, someone got to the bottom of it all. Thanks Amparo for being you! :kiss: {muuahhhh} big kisses. So I am going out on a limb here and ask the last lingering question....Did someone know that Nat was supposed to have a "cameo" in this film? Hmmm....I'm just as curious as the rest but, no worries....I find all this a little bit humorous as well. At least it did get worked out. I, myself, and a huge fan of the Narnia movies and books, I find them exciting with or without Nat, so I am venturing out to watch the movie anyhow.

Kisses to all,
Carrie :kiss:

More
11 Dec 2010 15:10 #1109392633 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:Narnia
Very nice to hear, thanks to Amparo, that Nat is in this movie!
Allthough his role is very small, it is our own Nat!
That is fantastic.

I will see the film asap! :woohoo:

greetings, Erika

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy