Short films

More
24 Jan 2011 19:45 #1109392765 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Short films
Dear Lisa,

It's great to hear that short films have a venue in Germany. In Sweden commerials and previews of coming movies precede the main movie.

I wonder, is the short film announced with the main movie or is it a pleasant surprise?

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2011 16:13 #1109392785 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Short films
Nenne wrote:

I wonder, is the short film announced with the main movie or is it a pleasant surprise?

Can't speak for Lisa, but the short movies before a festival film aren't announced most of the time. BTW I found an exciting website where you can order you very own DVD with the shorts you like best (naturally they don't offer ALL short films there possibly are out there, but - there's some good stuff to be found). Enjoy their offerings.... :kiss:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
28 Jan 2011 19:15 - 28 Jan 2011 19:18 #1109392813 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Short films
Hello Nenne,
well this was a nice thing, in the past :) !!! Now a days they don´t offer a short movie before the main movie, which is a pity. :dry:
So maybe they comeback to this tradition ???, but as in Sweden they only offer commercials.( :S buuh)

Greetings and Glück auf!!!
Lisa :kiss:

PS: In the past it was always a surprise :) , they didn´t offer this short movies.

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 28 Jan 2011 19:18 by Lisa.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy