Your Questions - New forum

More
08 Sep 2007 01:16 #1109382515 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Question - Scars on Forehead
I'm just curious, but when and how did Mr. Parker get the two (very charming) scars on his forehead?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 Sep 2007 15:54 #1109382543 by Liz1
Replied by Liz1 on topic Equine Interests
Hi Nat,
Just wondered if you still own/have shares in any race horses? I remember watching the National when General Wolf made a very courageous run in a sea of mud. I'm sure he must have retired/gone to stud/gone to the great stable in the sky by now- are you involved with any other good horses worth looking out for?
I also wondered if you had ever had an embarassing situation on set with a horse that wouldn't do what you wanted or that decided to part company with you !
PS: Are film horses trained to rear up before galloping off into battle/ the sunset/the distance - they always seem to do it! Mine never does this but perhaps they like to make the most of the drama !
Clip Clop !
Liz
More
20 Sep 2007 21:53 #1109382622 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Movies in USA
Since Katrina wiped out New Orleans, where a lot of movies were made, a lot of movies are bring made in north Louisiana (Bossier City & Sreveport) as well as east Texas (8 miles away). Would you consider making a movie there if u found a script you liked?:evil:
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy