Request for Audiobooks

More
28 Oct 2014 07:37 #1109395203 by UNF
Request for Audiobooks was created by UNF
I would like to add my humble request for Mr. Parker to record a new audio book or three in these months before he goes to NY to once again take up the crown.
Ok, let's be frank, I am begging, not just requesting :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2014 20:16 - 11 Dec 2014 17:58 #1109395206 by centaur
Replied by centaur on topic Request for Audiobooks
Dear Nathaniel

I would like to join the line of us beggers for more audio books. I`m sure we are quite a long list here. More than two years since the last books, The Red House and Artemis Fowl, which are among my top favourites.

Something very strange happened with the audio The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry . You had recorded it but were somehow dropped and replaced with another reader ! That means you did the whole work in vain!
I myself, to my huge disappointment, received that wrong audio ( which got to the dustbin ). I hadn`t caught the warning about the case. I was shocked of the incident for ages.

Your exceptionally gorgeous voice and supreme talent should be in good use, in full use to be honest, and what better than audio books where no other sounds are disturbing and which are so permanent.

Sorry if I`m not as humble as UNF !

With warm regards
and greetings from Finland
Marja
Last edit: 11 Dec 2014 17:58 by centaur.

More
17 Dec 2014 19:41 #1109395208 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Request for Audiobooks
Lovely post, Marja, I agree with your thoughts and like your description of putting voice and talent to good use. Very well said.
Wondering if anyone knows what book Mr. Parker might be referring to in his Christmas message? He mentions the "book at Heavy Metal" ... does anyone have any further information on this? Thanks!

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy