Nathaniel Parker cooks in Saturday Kitchen Live

More
27 Jul 2009 15:47 #1109388607 by Nenne

This thread is about Nathaniel Parker cooks in Saturday Kitchen Live video.

I'll try smoked trout at next BBQ! This looked real yummie.

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2009 17:24 #1109388614 by tigger
I tried the recipe last year and my family went ape over it. But just be aware that it does create a lot of smoke in the kitchen, so close the door and open the windows wide.

Also, filleting the pieces of fish evenly is really important (as I discovered :-)), or else some pieces take much longer to cook than others.

The salsa's fantastic, too.

Oh, and by the way, as I dislike jasmine tea, I took Nat's hint, and used Earl Gray: fabulous!

Bon appetit!

Tigger

More
01 Aug 2009 15:58 #1109388653 by Skylark
:) That looked delicious! Hope Nat enjoyed it!

More
06 Aug 2009 18:54 #1109388699 by tigger
It looks like a lot of work, but it's really just that there are a few different elements that all need to be ready together at the end.

This is one of the best fish recipes I've ever come across. I really recommend it.

Tigger

More
06 Aug 2010 08:32 #1109391962 by Nenne
Well, well, I finally got to try the recipe! :) It was a success The family loved it and asked for more. Already looking forward to the next summer when I can smoke fish again. I used the BBQ grill to avoid the smoke problem in the kitchen.

And yes, Earl Grey works perfect. As it was the only tea left in the cupboard I had no other choice. :laugh:

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy