Nat talking at Cheltenham

More
12 Apr 2010 01:23 #1109390964 by cora
Replied by cora on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Thank you for sharing this wonderful clip of Nat's new project, you can feel the happiness in him. I can not wait to see this documentary about such beautiful and magnificent animals. You are so wonderful, to do such work and I would like to thank you for doing it and sharing it all with Nat's fan. All the best.
Cora

Cjenkins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2010 13:10 #1109390969 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Hi Cora

Glad you're enjoying it, my pleasure to do what I can... I'm really looking forward to that docu. I do hope we all get to watch it soon. Oh, and welcome to our forum, I can see it's your first posting here. Great to have you with us!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
12 Apr 2010 20:39 #1109390978 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Hi Cora,

Welcome to Nat's homepage. I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, and make lots of friends. Also, Jessika keeps us so up to date on his projects, and we truly appreciate her hard work on our behalf. You need to check out all the places in the site. Am anxious to see what newbies she has in store for us.

Enjoy!

Hugs.

Pat

More
13 Apr 2010 00:14 #1109390980 by Carrie77
Replied by Carrie77 on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Hi Cora,

I hope you find that this is the most wonderful place on "the net.":silly: We gals have a great time here and Jessika is just grand. I look forward to getting to know you as I am sure the rest of the ladies do.

Kisses, love,
Carrie "Car"

More
13 Apr 2010 00:36 #1109390979 by cora
Replied by cora on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Pat,

Thanks, I am going to check out as many of the sites as possible, I feel welcome already. I am sure Jessika will do a terrific job of keeping us updated. Hope we can chat soon.

All the best,

Cora

Cjenkins

More
29 Apr 2010 03:14 #1109391078 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Looking forward to seeing this documentary series. I love horses.

Tigger

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy