Nat talking at Cheltenham

More
20 Mar 2010 09:13 #1109390793 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:Nat talking at Cheltenham
Oh my goodness, I love this clip :)
Nat talking horse racing is the utter personification of the word 'happy'.
I am glad he is having so much fun. And he makes me want to join the fun, even though I haven't one clue what all the racing lingo meant! :) So of course I am very much looking forward to the up-coming documentary for enlightenment.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2010 23:04 #1109390840 by C_Bronte618
Replied by C_Bronte618 on topic Re:Nat talking at Cheltenham
Dear Jessika,

Thank you for sharing the video clip of Nat at Cheltenham. (I'm adding my thanks among many others, I see). :) I hope the documentary about thoroughbreds airs here in the US. Though I have not been on a horse in a few years, I did take riding lessons and still do follow the Triple Crown races every year with enthusiasm. And I still love horses. I wonder if Nat ever had a chance to meet mystery writer Dick Francis, who sadly passed away not long ago. He was a former steeplechase rider and most of his books center around the racing world.
-- Ann
P.S: Thanks for letting me know about the guestbook limits - my mistake, hope I did not cause you too much work. :)

More
24 Mar 2010 03:28 #1109390843 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Nat talking at Cheltenham
Dear Ann

Good to hear from you here. Indeed I think Nat's latest project is heaven-send for him, right. I think the beauty of the horse sport is that you are virtually unable NOT to meet a lot of folks. It's a rare mixture of group and individual sport. Quite interesting. Myself I rather like to look at horses and ponies and especially donkeys (I think they're probably the cutest ones, because they got their own minds and rarely let themselves being mastered on).

I live in a horse crazy county here, lots of breeding stables etc. So I got a fair chance to watch them flying over green meadows here in herds - this is the way what I prefer to see them. But that's just my connection with these great creatures. Their invaluable contribution to all our societies' developments over the past is undoubtedly a great one.

BTW no you did not cause much work with your entries, I just thought it would be time to tell you that we'd much more love to exchange words with you here rather than... well ya know. Glad to have you with us. Welcome!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
24 Mar 2010 14:55 #1109390847 by Carrie77
Replied by Carrie77 on topic Re:Nat talking at Cheltenham
I love this clip. It truly shows how happy horses make Nat. I think it is excellent and I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Kisses,
Carrie

More
01 Apr 2010 23:26 #1109390892 by tinkerbell
Replied by tinkerbell on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
he looks like a boy exited jeje

I can't wait to start my drivers classes XD!!!!!

More
02 Apr 2010 09:38 - 02 Apr 2010 09:38 #1109390894 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re: Nat talking at Cheltenham
Hi Tinkerbell and all

Yep, you're right, he's like a child when it comes to horses, isn't he? Such a joy to see him having such a positive anticipation regarding this project. Just a real joy.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 02 Apr 2010 09:38 by webmistress.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy