BBC Breakfast Polo

More
17 Mar 2012 22:29 #1109394543 by LynnGwyneth
Replied by LynnGwyneth on topic Re: BBC Breakfast Polo
Hi, All! :) Jessika, thanks so much for the clip! Wow, I would never have been able to see this if not for comoing to this site, I really appreciate it!!! :) :D :)

I thought that it looked like great fun. Of course, I haven't been on a horse since I was seven (?) and a Girl Scout, so I'll bet I'd ride like a sack of Idaho Reds. LOL!

It looked really difficult to me. Judging from Nat's comments, the horses are really sweet and well-trained. He implied it's just super fun for actual riders.

*le sigh*

He does look magnificent on a horse. One of the ladies here (I think it was Saskia or Sasha? --forgive me for forgetting your name) said that Nat was a very accomplished horseman and had an excellent seat. ;)

So to speak. ;)

OK OK before you throw potatoes (from that sack of Idaho Reds) at me, I'm just kidding. WEll, not really. LOL, In my dreams! (Actually, recalling that shower scene from "For the Sake of Elena"... erm :silly: :silly: :silly: um... ah where was I?) Oh yes, "seat"...

Ahem. Yes, the clip. Very educational, and loads of fun when the horse passed gas and Nat said "That was you!" to the person beside him. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: I have such a low-brow sense of humor. Shameless really.

So verdict: LOADS of FUN and THANK YOU Jessika!!!!! :) :D :)

πόλλ' οἶδ' ἀλώπηξ, ἐχῖνος δ'ἓν μέγα

Ἀρχίλοχος (c. 680 BC - c. 645 BC)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2012 15:41 - 22 Apr 2012 15:43 #1109394602 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re: BBC Breakfast Polo
Hi Lynn,

glad you've been enjoying it. I wouldn't know my "seat" if I was to sit on horses. Not even sure if I found it afterwards... I can only imagine ;) Well nothing comes from nothing - that's what I say B)

But Nat's busy doing his training for the race he's doing later this year. Hope all goes well for him there. Not easy doing the jockey thing... physically I mean.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 22 Apr 2012 15:43 by webmistress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy