IL 4 In Divine Proportion

• honey
20 Mar 2005 14:16 #1109377897 by honey
Replied by honey on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
I just read it and it's like a play by play on what happened in the show. Wonderful summary BTW. I enjoyed just reading it..had me on the edge of my seat..just making me wanting to see the show more.....!!!! :)
I'll give my comments over viewing the first show im sure you gals will then be talking about show #2 or 3 by then. thanks for the update.

HONEY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2005 15:14 #1109377898 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
I am glad you liked it Honey. I was sitting on the edge of my seat to when Havers was under shot. I am sure you are gonna love this season.And as for Jessy's chat, i have to agree here. and i must say that i saw a lot of comments on the BBc site abuot Richard Whoever. You see i even forgot his last name, that's the impression he made on me. But i cuold have been to busy looking at Nat. It was so long since i saw him on tv with something new.

More
20 Mar 2005 17:31 #1109377899 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
I agree Webmistress - I've seen pretty well all of Nat's projects and he has *never* acted woodenly. These reviewers obviously don't recognise 'subtle and underplayed' when they see it - as my son would say, they're numpties..

And I'm rather hoping that in this coming episode we'll get to see Nat on horseback again, always a pleasant sight.. :woohoo:

Pixie

More
22 Mar 2005 17:36 #1109377900 by caroline
Replied by caroline on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
Oh, dear Lynley '62, dear Lynley, dear Lynley, thank you, thank you, thank you. I so enjoyed your writing about the first episode of IL 4!

As I was reading it, several thoughts occured to me...how tragic and heart breaking these two people are. Looking back on each episode with all the pitfalls they have endured, whether alone in their private lives, or whether in their professional lives, Lynley and Havers are somehow ment to be with one another...whether personally, or professionally! Reading yours of episode one Lynley, brings about a melancoly, at least for me. But I love that in these two people...makes them so human. Oh well, people tell me I'm just another hopeless romantic! Makes me very happy!!

Again, thanks Lynley!! Caroline

More
22 Mar 2005 21:07 #1109377901 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
You made me blush Caroline, but yuo are more than welcome. I am glad you enjoyed my review. I will write 3 more if that's alright with you. I must say that there are certain looks between Havers and Lynley and romantic as i am, i don't see it happen between them (i'm sorry).

Post edited by: lynley1962, at: 2005/03/22 23:08

• honey
29 Mar 2005 13:56 #1109377943 by honey
Replied by honey on topic Re:IL 4 In Divine Proportion
:) I just watched it and loved it. Nat looks so wonderful and Sharon looks even better then before. She's getting better. I got so excited to watch it and reading about it made me want to see it even more. I made the kids go to bed early so it could be just me and my TV, (Nat of course). The story line was good and the ending just got to me. Havers being faced with a gun in her face and she's flashbacking to when she was shot (you could see that in her face). But I think that her being shot made her a stronger person, even Lynley thinks that. And she was able to take control. Coming out of it shaken and there was Lynley to comfort her. The look on his face when Havers was in there not knowing what had happened. He clearly cares for her. And when she came out you can see that he wanted to comfort her, his hand barely on her and then he just brought her close to him and she started to cry and he was holding her and you can see maybe he was going to cry too....the face tells all!!...all in all I enjoyed this first show. Glad to see Helen not part of it, but she does need to come back sometime.. hopefully before the end of this series or they leave you hanging about her until hopefully they make another IL series. I like the way Lynley looks in this series. Other then we all know that I prefer my men in suits....LOL!!! jeans work!!!

Honey, who clearly enjoyed seeing IL

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy