The Word of God

More
03 May 2005 03:58 #1109378071 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:The Word of God
I am sure the Belgium tv will air this in October (as they usually do with Lynley). If they do it like last year Lynley will be aired on Saturdays from 21.00 so we can see it. I am waiting for that too. The Dutch tv however is running behind. They only showed season everything till season 2 so far.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2005 06:31 #1109378317 by ADAdmin
Replied by ADAdmin on topic Re:The Word of God
This installment of The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, showed on Australian Tv last night. What a great episode, unfortunately I didn't have a tape to tape it with :ohmy:
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to transcribe for me the scene of Lynley and Havers at haver's place. I'd be ever so greatful, seeing as I can't push a rewind button to see what they'd said again.

Can't wait to see more!..there is more isn't there *gasp*

Thanks in Advance
Anne :laugh:

More
25 Aug 2005 11:40 #1109378411 by Ginny
Replied by Ginny on topic Re:The Word of God
It has not been shown where I live. I am angry about that.

Waiting for the call from beyond. Waiting for something with meaning to come through soon.

More
25 Aug 2005 13:58 #1109378412 by jojo
Replied by jojo on topic Re:The Word of God
Paddy,

Hi from a semi-newcomer. Can you please tell me the name of the last book in which something happens to Helen? I've been waiting to read the books because I see Lynley as Nat, not as blonde with blue eyes, and didn't want to spoil that nice image. I'm dying of curiosity, though, to know what happens with Helen so might buy that one book.

Thanks,

Joy

More
25 Aug 2005 18:15 #1109378413 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:The Word of God
Hi jojo,
in dutch its in volmaakte stilte, in english I think In Perfect Silence.
I loved it, and yes, lynley is nothing like Nat, I had to get used to it, but I like them both....I can't wait till the next book comes out or till the next series start! You really have to read this book, it's great, but I read all of them in chronological order, I really like how the relationship between Lynley and Havers develops.
Bye!
Paddy

More
25 Aug 2005 23:51 #1109378416 by jojo
Replied by jojo on topic Re:The Word of God
Paddy,

Thanks. I'll be looking for it and maybe the other books, too. I'd like to have more background on the Lynley/Havers relationship and I know there's only so much they can squeeze into a 90 minute TV program!

Joy

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy