The Word of God

More
20 Oct 2006 01:43 #1109379964 by ElizabethUSA8
Replied by ElizabethUSA8 on topic Re:The Word of God
B) Hello everybody here in this lovely forum for Nathaniel Parker. I have been registered for a bit now but have been waiting to write something brilliant to introduce myself, but, since I don´t have any ideas along that line, I decided to just walk right in and say hello. I know Nathaniel Parker from Inspector Lynley, but I came in at the last episode of the third season, then saw all of the fourth, with The Word of God still fresh in my mind! Oh, I´m Elizabeth from Canton, Ohio, USA, living now in San Diego, California (for 37 years, actually.) I still miss Ohio. My mother´s grandmother was born in Maidstone, Kent, and she emigrated to the US and married a man from Baden Baden, Germany, probably late 1890´s. My father´s mother´s parents were coal miners in Wales and came here to the US also around the 1890´s. So I am an American with strong ties to Great Britain, and a love for Germany and Austria especially. I was aware of the Inspector Lynley Mysteries, but they kept popping up on odd days, and I only accidentally became involved in the last episode of the third season. But I kept watching this lovely man, listening to his beutiful voice and kind ways, and then, enjoying Sharon Small, whom I thought had been killed off at the end! What a way to get to know a new series. But I´m with you all, and will sign off now. All of the DVD´s are available from WGBH Boston, all the seasons plus the pilot, but they are "dear," I believe you say.
My future posts will be shorter. I enjoyed The Word of God very very much, and thank you to the earlier user who mentioned that Lynley said "I´m sorry Barbara," because, sometimes the Brits swallow the words rather quickly and I hadn´t heard that..........so I went back, and enjoyed his words because of you in this forum.
Love to all and greetings from America!
Elizabeth

Post edited by: ElizabethUSA8, at: 2006/10/20 03:46:)

Post edited by: ElizabethUSA8, at: 2006/10/20 03:58
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2006 14:40 #1109379995 by Martina
Replied by Martina on topic Re:The Word of God
Hi Elizabeth,

in the word of god.....welcome...:) how great to find here such different people with a lot of roots all over the world.

Enjoy these special site and listen to Nat`s voice.

Greetings

Martina

There is no chance in life, everything is connected!

More
22 Oct 2006 16:27 #1109379996 by ElizabethUSA8
Thank you Martina. It is a pleasure to meet you. Elizabeth:cheer:

More
28 Feb 2007 23:49 #1109380760 by ElizabethUSA8
Here I am again, and I want to thank you once more for your greetings last November!
Elizabeth 2/28/07

More
04 Apr 2007 21:15 #1109381104 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:The Word of God
Hello everybody,

I have just seen this episode.......sigh!!!!!!!

And now start the waiting for the new ones...........I saw him walk away when he´s beeing arrest............sigh!!!!! :(

We get here in the netherlands next week Silent Witness, also nice but so different. I hardley can wait for next year. I think I gonna watch on the Belgium tv because they are the first ones with the new ones.....:)

greetings to you all, Jolanda.

More
04 Apr 2007 23:23 #1109381110 by Meara
Replied by Meara on topic Re:The Word of God
Jolleke, isn't that a shocking moment? I can't wait to see what happens next! I've been avoiding anything that might have spoilers because I want to see it for myself. And for once, the season-ending cliffhanger (moment where you can't wait to find out what happens next) didn't happen to Havers! :lol:

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy