The Word of God

More
05 Apr 2007 01:53 #1109381111 by ElizabethUSA8
Replied by ElizabethUSA8 on topic Re:The Word of God
Hi Jolleke and everybody else.......I wish I could get my hands on the new season.........we in the USA have to wait a LONG time........I did enjoy very much "The Word of God."

Here in the USA our station is re-running old Inspector Lynley episodes I haven´t seen all of them so am looking forward to it......we just saw "schooled for murder" or something Like that, I think they called it Season II........not sure.

I miss Lynley very much, and Havers is wonderful!
Elizabeth:cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2007 02:23 #1109381112 by ElizabethUSA8
Meara, I left you out of my message! I enjoyed hearing your opinions......both you and Jolleke had the same impression I had.........something wonderful about that episode.............I really loved it and want more!
Greetings from San Diego, California!
Elizabeth

More
05 Apr 2007 14:26 #1109381113 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:The Word of God
Hello :) !

I feel all the same and I`m looking forward to next Sunday, when we can see the next IL on German TV. :) Naturally a point of honour to see this!!!! ;) B)
Happy eastern to all who read this.:)

More
05 Apr 2007 15:27 #1109381115 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:The Word of God
Hello everybody,

I miss it already too.......:P

But, we have something to hang on...........hahahaha!!

I will buy the first episode´s on DVD, I am sure I gonna love them......positive.

And oops, looking at the German tv is no option for me,....I don´t speak German....:unsure:

Meara......I am not so strong, ....I want to know the spoilers,...yeah! That moment he......just the look in their eyes.............phew.

Ha Elizabeth, schooled to murder does ring a bell, but I can´t remember..see...buying is a good idea.....

Greetings (groetjes) to you all, Jolanda.

More
23 Jul 2007 03:32 #1109382022 by ElizabethUSA8
Hello to all. In San Diego, California, they just showed a repeat of "The Word of God." I remembered it well.......it´s the last one we´ve had here. It´s July 22, 2007........I´ll be 63 on the 25th...I just don´t act like it!

I will have to find a place to thank Nat for doing the Lynley´s.........since I just read that there will be no more.

Love to all,
Elizabeth

More
09 Feb 2008 21:51 #1109383595 by K11suisse
Replied by K11suisse on topic Re:The Word of God
last sunday I saw the word of god.... I found it very good. but the last scene was the best one!!!!

I\\'m happy to be here!!!!

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy