In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*

More
11 Jan 2007 00:05 #1109380488 by TERRILOVE
Replied by TERRILOVE on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
annchristin wrote:

B)

Hello.

Here in Sweden we still haven't seen the season 5 but I know a little what's about, so when I saw this text according to In a blink of an eye, I found it symbolic.

I put it here

You put me here for a reason
You have a mission for me
You knew my name and You called it
Long before I learned to breathe

Sometimes I feel disappointed
By the way I spend my time
How can I further Your kingdom
When I'm so wrapped up in mine

In a Blink of an eye that is when
I'll be closer to You than I've ever been
Time will fly, but until then
I'll embrace every moment I'm given
There's a reason I'm alive for a blink of an eye

And though I'm living a good life
Can my life be something great?
I have to answer the question
Before it's too late

Cause in a Blink of an eye that is when

If I give the very best of me
That becomes my legacy
So tell me what am I waiting for?
What am I waiting for?

The song is singed by Mercy Me if someone wanted to know...

Am I right? Does it fit on the last episode?

Ann-Christin

Have not seen the episode, but those lyrics and the band are from contemporary Christian music...the You in the words is "God", as in Judeo-Christian, of the Bible.
Is there alot about God in the episode?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2007 05:56 #1109380523 by Tels
Replied by Tels on topic Re:natural causes tonight?SPOILERS
ElizabethUSA8 wrote:

Hi everybody,
I´m back! Elizabeth from San Diego, California. I put in the word spoilers, because I know how EG´s latest book ended.........it´s on her website. But as we discussed last time I was on here, the stories seem to be different from the books, which is fine with me, because I like Lynley and Sharon. I guess I won´t mention how the book ends, if you want to know, it´s on EG´s website.
Elizabeth:laugh:

I can't find her website, google did but its no longer there. I'm currently reading With no one as witness which i have a feeling is the book you aluded to. Which could be why the BBC did what they did in this epi even though the title is different and the story line totally different.

More
12 Feb 2007 01:52 #1109380656 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:natural causes tonight?SPOILERS
I liked this season. There was a lighter banter between Havers and Lynley. And you certainly didn't see Helen's ending coming up like it did. I would have liked to have seen Lynley seek a little more comfort from Havers. I'm still sitting on the fence as far as them getting together though.

I'm disappointed that there are only two eppys next season though. :( I want MORE!!

Post edited by: Auriga, at: 2007/02/12 03:54

More
12 Feb 2007 02:59 #1109380657 by ElizabethUSA8
Replied by ElizabethUSA8 on topic Re:natural causes tonight?
Hi everybody,

I´m Elizabeth in San Diego, California. I haven´t been in the forum for a long, long time, and then when I tried, I needed help from our wonderful Jessika to get the password working..........I think it might have just been that I was on Caps Lock!

What I want to know is, have any of you seen the NEW episode-episodes of Lynley?????????? I read what Nat wrote, and it appears that they just finished filming it. Yet a lot of us have ideas of what could have happened in it from what we know of Eliz. George´s books. I just want to know if you have not yet seen it, when do you expect to see it? Will it be BBC2 or an independent station? We always get them later than you, of course. Is it one or two episodes? Nat said that he was always "a little cross in it," which will be interesting to see. And I sure like him and Havers together.....................hopeless romantic, me!

Anyway, hello to everybody, and I am so grateful to Jessika for helping me get back in!

Elizabeth:woohoo:

More
12 Feb 2007 04:54 #1109380658 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:natural causes tonight?
I gathered it's still in post-production and hasn't airred yet. Now that I've seen Season 5, I'm anxious to see 6 also!

More
30 Apr 2007 15:37 #1109381293 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
Hi! :)

Finally we have seen IL5/4 here in Germany. It is very lousy to see it so much later as many others. What a pity that I can’t see BBC here in Germany.

It is a very sad story. :( I regret that Helen was murdered, because I like this “new” Helen. But for all of you they are hoping IL and Havers converge perhaps it may be good.:evil:

What do you think what would had happened, if Helen was still alive and they both would have a baby?
Would IL be able to be a good father and husband who has time for his family if they need him?

Now I am waiting impatiently for the next 2 films and for the DVD’s to see and hear the films with the original voices.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy