In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*

More
30 Apr 2007 16:43 #1109381294 by loujac7
Replied by loujac7 on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
Hello Inspector:

It was sad that Helen was murdered. . .just when she and Lynley were getting along much better than they had in the past.

The question is: Will Inspector Lynley ever find that special someone that can make him happy? :)

Louise

Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2007 08:18 #1109381302 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
loujac7 wrote:

The question is: Will Inspector Lynley ever find that special someone that can make him happy? :)

Louise

Another interesting question is: will Lynley ever become mature enough to find that special someone??? I mean my gosh he has his tempers, right? And actually no-one ever has "been made happy" - it's a growth thing. I think he needs to develop a great deal further - like we all have to. B) That's what makes IL so interesting... development on all levels - and drawbacks, naturally ;) .

I'm really keen on getting to learn what he and Havers will learn over the next two epis. :cheer: Ohhh wheeeennn will it be??? Sure Auntie keeps us guessing and waiting. :dry:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
01 May 2007 14:04 #1109381310 by miss_marple
Replied by miss_marple on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
Hello!

I was so shocked when Helen was shot, I didn't know about it:( . I didn't really like the "new" Helen, but it was so painful to see Lynley suffer. It's really unfair, Lynley doesn't seem to have to much luck with his girlfriends. Will there ever be a happy ending??? We'll have to wait...!

Love, Manuela

More
01 May 2007 15:49 #1109381313 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
You know?. I think that perhaps would need a woman as that of the movie of the years 70 McMillan & Wife, played by Rock Hudson and Susan Saint James. Here the woman always was put in difficulties and problems that finally became a case that finished for being resolved as a team are their husband the commissioner McMillan. I suppose that you are very youngs to recall that movie, but is possible that have seen some reinstatement. Also if we use a little philosophy , to put him IL a woman as that of Mr. McMillan, would be able to return him a little crazy:blink: , but sure that very would be amused;) . That seems you?
Greetings.
Amparo.

More
01 May 2007 23:54 #1109381315 by loujac7
Replied by loujac7 on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*

And actually no-one ever has "been made happy" - it's a growth thing.

I stand corrected. Yes, you are right Jesikka. No one can make you happy or complete you - these are lovely sentiments though.

Lynley does have his moments, but the second Helen was even more of an emotional mess.

:) Louise

Post edited by: loujac7, at: 2007/05/02 01:57

Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

More
17 Jun 2007 20:36 #1109381686 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:In The Blink Of An Eye *spoliers*
Oeps, I just saw this episode.
I knew what should happen, but :unsure: it´s different when you are into the story.

I find it really unexpected that Helen is really dead. I thougth that in IL6 maybe appears that she wasn´t dead after all.......no way, sigh!

I am really anxious to know what will happen in the future. I had a look at the spoilers, so now I just can´t WAIT.....:woohoo: :woohoo:

I hope that we in the Netherlands have te oppertunity to watch them in september or so.............greetings form Jolleke.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy