Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***

More
01 Jul 2007 08:01 #1109381807 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
Hi Inspector! :)
That luck you have to have friends that have information on IL, is wonderful:woohoo: . It enjoys (when be able) of the IL6(II), and already comment us to the remainder of fans, your comments are always welcomeB) . Regarding the new avatar, represents as Saturday felt me yesterday, exactly came to see me a friend that lives in the province of Huesca (in a town near the Aragonese Pyrenees) and to celebrate it I did a tremendous barbecue, so my friend, me sister and my remain swollen like cows, while wrote still felt me full (in spite of the fact that they had passed already some as many hours) therefore I changed the avatar because felt me very identifying with him:laugh: .
I to have liked a lot to see the picture of the cow, that pity that could not put it in the forum, me would have laughed a lot:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Nice Sunday for you also.
Amparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2007 08:03 #1109381808 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Right now I have seen your cows, they are excellent, they I love. MANY THANKS
MUCHAS GRACIAS.:lol:
Amparo.

More
01 Jul 2007 08:50 #1109381810 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
Hi Amparo,
I could not find IL 5 by Amazon.de, Amazom.com or Amazon.co.uk. Where have you find it? :S

More
01 Jul 2007 09:16 #1109381811 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
Hi inspector,

just use the link I've put up in the front-page article, it'll get you there :silly:

Cheers

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
01 Jul 2007 09:34 #1109381812 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
Hi Jessika,
now I have find it too. I shall order it to hear in English language and try to understand. I have seen this EPs in German TV already.
Thank you again.

More
01 Jul 2007 10:10 #1109381813 by Fantines
Replied by Fantines on topic Re:Limbo (IL 6/1) ***spoilers***
Hi
It's my birthday tomorrow and my son has managed to get hands on IL6, I couldn't wait until then and I'll be in work:(

So I'm having my birthday today instead. I've just watched Limbo which had me crying, laughing as well as on the edge of my seat. I thought the acting was brilliant especially by Nat in the emotional scenes. Will watch IL2 after dinner.

Just read the article printed in the Belfast Telegraph Saturday Newspaper
June, 30 2007 and I have to say I agree with a lot of what Nat says especially about Robert Mugabe.

:lol: :) :lol:

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend" -- Robert Lewis Stevenson

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy