Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***

More
01 Jul 2007 15:58 #1109381817 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
LOL!
I thought it was soo good because there was so little flirting going around hehehehe. ;) :cheer:
I also thought it was a very good couple of eps since they are more like real life, you know? :sick:

I have another question, does Barbara ever have a boyfriend? I'm just catching up on reading the books, it seems she's eternally single. What happened to her neighbour? He wasn't in series 6. :unsure:

As for another series, I sure hope they will do a lot more! They can't leave us haning like this! :( :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2007 16:27 #1109381818 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Hi Jumaolster,
and welcome to this site! :laugh:

If I am right Barbara has had no boyfriend in the TV-EP. But in "With no one as witness" written by Elizabeth George at the end of the story her neighbour took her in his arms because she is so sad.:( :( :(

More
01 Jul 2007 16:31 #1109381819 by inspector
Hi and welcome to you too! :)
I think we all are hoping that BBC will continued IL -if possible- t h i s year! But next year is better than nothing, isn't it??? ;)

More
01 Jul 2007 17:25 #1109381821 by CrimeLover
Replied by CrimeLover on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
webmistress wrote:

Hi CrimeLover!

And welcome to this forum! Series (or season for our American fans) six has only two specials, so sorry, there won't be more. The latest episodes have exclusively been broadcast on Australian TV station Seven - the UK is still awaiting their premiere... Hopefully the Beeb will continue the ILM series next year, but there's no confirmed info on this question.

Cheers!

webmistress

Oh that´s not so good to hear :( being used to 4 eps each time but as long as the series will continue I won´t complain ;) *fingers crossed* I´ll keep an eye on this site to keep me updated :)

I can´t wait to watch both episodes then...the darker the better and the more realistic, I agree. Still some Lynley&Havers flirting would be nice...damn shipper me :whistle:

More
01 Jul 2007 18:18 #1109381822 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
:laugh: I just forgot to say: I really just loooooooooooooooove Barbara's new hairstyle! The long hair is really becoming, and that way she can wear it up. Nice!!
:lol: Sometimes she looked like she'd had a close encounter with a lawnmover lol! :silly: Plus her clothes were nice in Limbo, pants and a tight (knitted? I don't remeber) top, nice :-) :)

More
01 Jul 2007 20:38 #1109381823 by inspector
Hi,
now have seen IL 6/2 too and I am very impressed of the story. I agree with Pixi and our webmistress a very well making crime story. It remembers me at the first EP “A Great Deliverance” and some of the following stories. Best work without romantic and without a great “crash” at the end.
Now I am waiting for the description of this EP, make by our webmistress to check up what I have not understood in the right way.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy