Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***

More
02 Jul 2007 11:28 #1109381834 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Dear all

the review of this one is up also , sorry for the delay.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2007 13:35 #1109381836 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Hi Webmistress, :)

very good service on this site!!! ***** .
Now I shall correct my faults. :blush:

Thank you again. :)

More
02 Jul 2007 21:14 #1109381844 by Fantines
Replied by Fantines on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
HI

Watched IL6 Ep2 it's brilliant, very dark very spell binding. The story line is fantastic. I like the fact Lynley is back being a real investigator again. Havers seems to have grown as well. I liked the way they play off each other and they know how to push each others buttons.

JUST BRILLIANT:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend" -- Robert Lewis Stevenson

More
08 Jul 2007 18:49 #1109381874 by janeybee
Replied by janeybee on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
yaaaay!! lynley is going to be on bbc on the 11th august :)

More
03 Aug 2007 18:52 #1109382141 by loujac7
Replied by loujac7 on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
I just saw Know Thine Enemy and agree with all who said that this is a dark and very disturbing story. Nat and Sharon really played this episode to the hilt. No warm fuzzy feelings here. But I liked Limbo better.

To me some of the parts of the story were boring. Maybe it is because Nat wasn't up and running around. I think he hurt his calf muscle doing this time so in this episode he was sitting a lot and was being chauffeured.

In Limbo you had so many twist and turns and in Know Thine Enemy you only had to find out if it was only one person or were two people guilty. After they found the victim I felt the story was more talk than action.

The storyline does not place a bad reflection on Nat or Sharon. As I wrote previously they did an excellent job, but for me something about this picture was lacking.

Louise

Post edited by: loujac7, at: 2007/08/03 20:57

Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

More
09 Aug 2007 11:18 #1109382178 by Lucimon
Replied by Lucimon on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
I must say, I did like this episode way better than Limbo (which was only average). It kinda reminded me of Wire in the Blood (with Robson Green, based on Val McDermid's novels), the dark atmosphere, seriel killer pairing, the story telling, etc. Definitely one of the best ILM episodes ever in my opinion.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy