Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***

More
07 Jan 2008 08:04 #1109383348 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Hello,

I have just seen this episode yesterday evening.

The story was really great :laugh:
But I was missing something. Altough this episode was one of the best in my opinion, I missed the chemical between Tommy and Sharon.

It was something what makes the episodes special, at least for me...:unsure:

I am sure that I shall miss new episodes, like I said before, I find this not a satisfied ending of 7 years IL.

But so be it. I have ordered the first serie on DVD, so I have the plan to start again by the beginning....:P

And still hoping that one day somebody by the BBC comes with the great idea to make a final one......
How can a firm like that be so strict in their decisions??

They exist because there are people who likes what they make, so................

Greetings to all...Jolleke.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2008 06:42 #1109383414 by SarahNL
Replied by SarahNL on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
I have watched Know thine enemy (taped) last night and I thought it was great.
Nat and Sharon did a wonderful job in this episode! :)

It kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole episode! I will definitely be watching it again!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Dutch cheesehead loves Nat!!

More
01 Jun 2008 17:22 #1109384406 by carenna
Replied by carenna on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Tonight on the Beeb Know thine enemy. Last time I did an attempt to watch the epi...but I fell a sleep

More
03 Jun 2008 18:16 #1109384423 by Stardust12706
Replied by Stardust12706 on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
I can't wait to watch it in the U.S. in August! It looks great! ^^

Loves,
Martina

More
18 Aug 2008 02:21 #1109385206 by GuelphChick
Replied by GuelphChick on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
I've just watched the final episode of Lynley. I had a minute of panic when Alan Cumming announced that tonight’s episode was "based on a true story that took place in Canada in the 1990’s". THEY HAVEN'T WRITTEN ABOUT THAT! It was a terrible time here in Ontario, Canada. We were afraid to open the newspapers some days for what horrors from the trial might be in them. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to watch the episode after Cumming's intro. But of course the episode was very tastefully done - nothing gross and disgusting. And the ending was nice, much nicer than reality.

More
18 Aug 2008 02:54 #1109385208 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Know Thine Enemy (IL 6/2) ***spoilers***
Hi Martina,

I just looked at the tv guide (can go almost 4 days ahead on satellite guide) and Know Thine Enemy is playing here again at midnight tonite and 2:00AM Tuesday morning. Didn't see anything for Wednesday. Just in case u didn't get to tape it and wanted to, I'll see if it is playing again at a reasonable hour another day. Last week though Limbo played Wednesday nite at 9:00. Don't see KTE doing that this week, but maybe Thursday it could. Will let u know.

Pat

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy