Lynley Mysteries Are No More

More
12 Jul 2007 11:30 #1109381906 by Gitti
Replied by Gitti on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
The last two weeks I was on vacation. Now back, today I was searching for some news and read this messages. First of all our dear webmistress Jessika is sick - dear Jessika I wish you a fast recovery!!!!:kiss:
And the second bad news are from Nat. There will be no more IL Myteries. :(
I am really sad about this bad news. I am so disappointed that BBC ended this wonderful series (but nothing lasts eternally - life means change)

Dear Nathaniel many thanks to you for 6 years IL as Thomas Linley. Your performance were so great. I hope there will be a final episode. Why does BBC cancel this excellent series???I really do not understand this. I hope we will see you soon on TV or in a new movie. My best wishes to all the people who were involved in this series!!!

Nathaniel I hope you will inform us what happend next in your career:kiss:

A devoted fan from Germany

Gitti:kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2007 16:42 #1109381908 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
:sick: stupid stupid beeb. No doubt they are planning such great "entertainment" as Big Brother, part 146, and stuff. :angry: :angry: WHO watches that stuff anyway?
You'd think they'd like to continue a great series they can sell all over the world.:unsure: NO?

I'm going to write to the BBC. Does anyone have and ady? :(
Not that I think they'll listen to me, but my opinion is just a stamp away!
HAH! :pinch:
EDIT BECAUSE I FOUND THIS ADY:

BBC COMPLAINTS
PO BOX 1922
GLASGOW G2 3WT[/colo

A letter says more than 1000 mails........
how about you guys write as well? Just to let them know what we think!

Post edited by: Jumaolster, at: 2007/07/12 19:13

More
12 Jul 2007 17:44 #1109381910 by ellasmatte
Replied by ellasmatte on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
Hey now, nothing is definite yet, as far as we know, right?

In the mean time, here is the direct link to BBC's online contact form. Never doubt our impact as audience! Write, write, write! :)

www.bbc.co.uk/info/contactus/form.shtml

More
12 Jul 2007 17:57 #1109381912 by TAG
Replied by TAG on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
I've pasted in the Guardian Online article from the BBC 1 Controller Peter Fincham in the 'Change is Good' thread in the "Gotta Tell You This" section.

More
13 Jul 2007 02:50 #1109381915 by loujac7
Replied by loujac7 on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
I have just come from their site and gave them a piece of my mind. Yes, Nat and Sharon may want to go on to other projects, but let them make that decision...don't just cancel their series.

You know Nat stated in his post with any luck he would work again. That means at this point he doesn't have anything solid lined up. We just hope he get something real soon.

Louise

Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.

More
13 Jul 2007 22:46 #1109381921 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Lynley Mysteries Are No More
Hi Louise! :)
I agree completely with you.
Really if Nat and Sharon want to be dedicated to other projects is a decision its, that should take they, never that be imposed it for canceling the series, that is very badly. Is more one must keep in mind that many people that worked with them will have remained without work and this is terrible.
Certainly I take advantage of this message so that the ones that you have not done it, look at the post of ellasmatte in Gotta tell you this ..called Petition to save 'Lynley' serie and sign please, as many as more we be a lot of more forces we will do.
My sister and my already we have signed.
Greetings.
Amparo

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy