Nat on BBC Breakfast

More
09 Aug 2007 15:25 #1109382184 by webmistress
Nat on BBC Breakfast was created by webmistress
Dear all

Nat was on BBC Breakfast this very morning. As a routine I taped it and lucky me, I got it - I got it. Nat was very nice, saying that he didn't know why the Beeb axed the show and that he'll miss Sharon's company as well as he said he'd love to have a final good-bye epi. But he also said that things are closed for him now although the end of 6/2 leave a lot for new epis open. I'll try and get something online as fast as I possibly can, please bear with me.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2007 15:29 #1109382185 by Lucimon
Replied by Lucimon on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
yay! you're my hero! :)

More
09 Aug 2007 15:56 #1109382186 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Thank-you, Jessika, if you can do that. I live in Israel, and the only BBC channel we get is BBC Prime -- so we get the occasional IL series, but I miss out on all the other tv stuff.

It's really nice to be able to catch up later on the You-Tube (is that how you spell it?), and I was grateful to the person who uploaded part of the Saturday Kitchen episode. Apart from having the pleasure of hearing Nat's voice live -- as Nat, and not as a character -- that was a great trout recipe. ... Off-topic a little: apologies!

Cheers,

Tigger

More
09 Aug 2007 16:25 - 01 Jan 2010 07:29 #1109382190 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Hi Jessika,:)
you are very lucky. I wish I could see it too.
Thank you again for all the informations you have placed on this page.
I hope you are healthy again!!!
With best wishes
:) :laugh: :)
Last edit: 01 Jan 2010 07:29 by inspector.

More
09 Aug 2007 17:12 #1109382198 by janeybee
Replied by janeybee on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
I saw that. He was very polite about BBC taking Lynley off the air, but he must be as gutted as the rest of us! The presenters seemed surprised the series has been cut, and only just a few minutes ago an announcement to advertise tonight's episode said it has been changed to "one guilty deed", the second episode of last series....maybe a sign that the beeb might reconsider?? I live in hope!

More
09 Aug 2007 17:38 #1109382200 by Lucimon
Replied by Lucimon on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
I hope it's a good sign...but if they re-schedule the show all the time, I don't think it is. This makes me mad (and sad) :(

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy