Nat on BBC Breakfast

More
09 Aug 2007 19:10 #1109382212 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Hey

I added some pics and the audio of it. I don't use youtube, but I'll try and convert it to have it up here as a clip... don't shoot me if I don't succeed, alright??? Hopefully I'll find a solution for this tricky one B)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2007 19:13 #1109382213 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Thanks janeybee - you're gold!

so they are messing up yet again. No wonder. But I think is is kinda sad, eh? WOT are they up to this time. I mean I checked this very morning and everything was alright... and now... sometime later folks! Sorry for misleading you all. I can't help it. :unsure: :angry: :unsure:

Cheers!

webmistress

Post edited by: webmistress, at: 2007/08/09 21:14

Post edited by: webmistress, at: 2007/08/09 21:15

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
09 Aug 2007 20:12 #1109382219 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Hi, :)
I be sure that you will find it !! ;) And I shall wait patiently. ;)
:) :cheer: :)

I just realized the wonderful new photos in the gallery - thanks!:cheer:

Post edited by: inspector, at: 2007/08/09 22:17

More
10 Aug 2007 07:11 #1109382232 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Hi Jessika! :)
You are fantastic, like we would say here in Spain "are worth a Potosí" "vales un Potosí":woohoo: . Note: For whom not Potosí know it is a city of Bolivia, that during the epoch of the discovery of America and posteriorment in the 17th century was very rich, had many mines of gold. From there that in Spain be told "you are worth a Potosí" when mean that something is worth a fortune.

Thank you so much for the interview of nat of the Breakfast of the BBC and by the photos of the galleri. :cheer:
Thanks to you we are reported of all. B)
Many greetings.
Amparo.

More
10 Aug 2007 09:59 #1109382237 by Lucimon
Replied by Lucimon on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Thanks for the video, webmistress :) Nat's such a lovely guy, so very down-to-earth, and he appreciates his co-workers so much :)

It's a shame that they showed the preview and then the *beep* BBC re-scheduled the episodes :(

More
10 Aug 2007 12:02 #1109382240 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:Nat on BBC Breakfast
Jessika, thanks so much for the video, this morning, of Nat's appearance on BBC Breakfast yesterday morning... I so like his totally down-to-earth attitude: I can think of many people who could learn from his graciousness and good humour in spades!

I really appreciate all your efforts, too: it must have taken some doing (this is someone who's slightly computer-impaired and tries to maintain her own web-site!!!:P).

Best,

Tigger

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy