What are the beeb doing now

More
10 Aug 2007 16:03 #1109382248 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
Hi Jessi! Your theory has a lot of sense. I would say that is wise in a 95% and abandonment a 5% by if we were a little wrong, but I believe that him we are not. If this is thus, the BBC shows very to be twisted and of very bad ideas:evil: .
In Spain happens somewhat similar, there are series that we like a lot and suddenly without giving any type of explanation they withdraw it of the emission and already is, and we remain all irked:angry: .
The world of the audiences and of the TV is an authentic pack of wolves, you does not seem?
Many Greetings.
Amparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2007 16:13 #1109382249 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
Now, the subject is clear: WHAT ARE THEY DOING????????????

Again: put youre money in quality and not in nothing saying endless boring programms wich you can see all the time. People getting bored to that. It´t to much of the same.

Than you can better axed a good product and try with nasty tricks to mislead the viewers and the fans....

I don´t now.......but something is wrong in tv world.................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, so I have said my thing..........:whistle:

More
10 Aug 2007 19:05 #1109382254 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
Hi, :)

you all are so right. I wonder why I have to pay so much money every month for programs I don't see and don't want to see!!! :evil: :angry: :sick:

Good to have a computer to talk with you about this.
:) :cheer: :)

More
10 Aug 2007 19:20 #1109382255 by janeybee
Replied by janeybee on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
It is awful that they mess around with scheduling so much. I was half hoping they might've changed the episode to a repeat instead of limbo because they're reconsidering their plan to axe Lynley. However after reading Webmistress's theory I've lost hope :(
At least we still have those two episodes to look forward to......even if it is the end........***boo hoo***

More
11 Aug 2007 08:38 #1109382267 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
Yeeeaaah, still two to go....

I have read on the dutch website that the KRO who buys the IL´s broadcast the last ones too....so I am a little bit satisfied :)

Whith IL and D&P gone, they have a hole in their schedules........

Of course,......:whistle: :woohoo: :whistle: :woohoo:

We can understand that....can we???????!!!!!!!!:cheer:

More
11 Aug 2007 09:25 #1109382274 by Lucimon
Replied by Lucimon on topic Re:What are the beeb doing now
I just read Nat's news message. I guess there was a good reason after all to delay the series premiere *hopes*

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy