Elizabeth George interview

More
08 Sep 2007 08:44 #1109382516 by webmistress
Elizabeth George interview was created by webmistress
Dear all,

just to tell you that today in one German newspaper Mrs. George gave an interesting interview. She gave us some insights into her world as well as she cited Nat two times. These citations deal with how they both feel about Lynley and Havers and them becoming a couple... I've put it into the Press for Projects section under TILM. It is in German naturally. ;)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2007 17:09 #1109382517 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Elizabeth George interview
Hi Jessika,
I am on this site without the little help of a dictionary and can't find the interview. Perhaps Tomorrow I have a new possibility to look.
Bye-bye

Post edited by: inspector, at: 2007/09/08 19:10

More
08 Sep 2007 19:40 #1109382519 by Sina
Replied by Sina on topic Re:Elizabeth George interview
Hi Inspector!

Schau doch mal hier nach. :)

Beste GrĂ¼sse
Sina

More
09 Sep 2007 15:50 #1109382522 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Elizabeth George interview
Thanks Sina!
Yesterday I have had a problem with this site. This was the reason, because I could not read the article and some other things here.
:) :cheer: :)

More
09 Sep 2007 16:16 #1109382523 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Elizabeth George interview
intresting interview. I have several female friends who do not have sex, actually. Not because they are not able to, or are too complicated, or to frigthened to enter a relationship, but simpy because they seem to think its too much work. I'm not a real life Barbara and Lynley shipper ( I just enjoy some fan fic hehe) because I do think it would ruin their professional relationship.
I mean let's face it, romance at work between superior and subordinated rarely works out for the best.

I do belong to the category of people who wish Barbara would mature enough to at least try sex out.

It's kinda tedious with the no relationship part. She needs to grow a bit as a character over the next two books, cause otherwise she'd really not be believable, at least that's what I think.

Lynley has to grow now with the death of Helen, give Barbara a chance as well....... :huh:

More
10 Sep 2007 06:48 #1109382524 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Elizabeth George interview
babelfish.altavista.com/tr works ok, but you have to copy and paste the article, you can't translate the link.

Some of the translations are quite amusing too. :lol:

Post edited by: Auriga, at: 2007/09/10 08:50

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy