Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK

More
17 Oct 2007 06:26 #1109382778 by daviesuk
Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK was created by daviesuk
This is my first post here, so be gentle!

I expect you all know this, but I noticed yesterday that the 2 episodes of Season 6 are available to watch for free on Virgin Cable. Each episode is divided into two. I watched the first half of Limbo yesterday - it's about a boy who disappeared 12 years before, and then his body is found. Lynley has taken to drink and self-pity after the death of his wife.

I was very surprised to see it there, as I didn't think it had been shown in the Uk yet.

DaviesUK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2007 15:37 #1109382779 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK
I'll be very gentle. Thanks for joining us here and also for posting this news. I didn't know that Virgin Cable was showing it. Strange thing.

So it seems as if Auntie Beeb finally gave up on planning to broadcast IL6 to the wider UK audience via the usual public TV net. What a shame! Hopefully you'll enjoy the last two epis.

Thanks for letting us know and I dope to get to know you better...

Welcome & enjoy this site!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
18 Oct 2007 07:18 #1109382782 by AnitaDian
Replied by AnitaDian on topic Re:Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK
I didn't know this either!

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like we can see it there before the BBC organize themselves to put it on!:S

Anitaxxxxx

More
18 Oct 2007 14:05 #1109382783 by Tels
Replied by Tels on topic Re:Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK
In the UK but i have sky not virgin cable and its not on the only vrigin channel sky show. But then given the recent sky - virgin row i'm not all together surprised.

More
18 Oct 2007 16:25 #1109382784 by daviesuk
Replied by daviesuk on topic Re:Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK
Its on the Virgin On Demand service, in the Drama section (obviously!) I don't know what level of subscription you have to have for this - we subscribe to all of it, I think.

DaviesUK

More
26 Jan 2008 13:51 #1109383525 by sweetlittlepixie
Replied by sweetlittlepixie on topic Re:Season 6 eps now showing on Virgin UK
*slaps forehead* I only just spotted this while desperately searching for something worth watching!

Thank goodness Virgin Media at least aren't trying to be so ridiculously politically correct as the BBC - it's a hard fact but the world has moved on several times since last May when Madeleine McCann disappeared in vaguely similar circumstances as the boy in IL6/1 (Limbo).. if they're waiting until the situation is resolved, then BBC viewers in the UK could be in for a very long wait.

(Oh and I also see Virgin have 'Life on Mars' series 2 On Demand. Now *that* is one helluva quality product I never tire of watching!! :woohoo: )

Pixie

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy